Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Guess who's back?

Oh Hi Snoo. :D

Afternoon, Chris.

It's been a while.

@ Rdy2Kill its okay man you'll always be the first :D

and Plutomic, i comprehended what you said, doesn't make it any less dumb.

Why don't we all learn to love and work as a community in hating on Ruler? Why waste your time with Plutomic? Plutomic is trying to help you all! If you look deep, like really deep, within his post, you'll see that he is only trying to help you guys realize the "truth", the truth of life beyond the computer that is the blow job.

Yeah, I would suggest googling "blow job" because I know one or possibly 8 of you don't know what a blow job is.

Lucks to all of you....

except Ruler.

This was, without a doubt, by far one of the the dumbest posts I have ever read in my time on this site. It takes a whole lot for me to be able to say this, you understand.

I'm a troller. I say what I feel and then I leave. I'm sorry that you feel that my post is retarded. Your words are like daggers that penetrate into my soul. I’m glad that it took a whole lot of you to post your opinion about my post. I think I might have fuzzy spot in my heart for you now. Maybe you could navigate through “all” of my post and express your feelings towards those, too. The reality is that this a forum, which means anyone can post anything about anything and it doesn’t matter. “You understand”?

You should also label this post retarded and maybe I would care…

Great talk there, buddy.

As for XGhozt, wassup ;D xoxoxoxo

I started reading this topic, and then I found plutomic's post. I see he still needs to over exaggerate his maturity to prove his age. Here's a hint, anyone mature enough to know what it's like to be mature, doesn't waste time making sure everyone knows, his actions speak for that person.

I pity you, because anytime someone else mentions they have a life, it attracts you to them, like a fly to shit. Only because you feel like you need to otherwise prove them wrong, as if you understand the concepts of "having a life" and somehow set the standards.. which, you don't.

And you called Protoman for backup? And then Protoman bashes on Ruler Of War? Way to hold grudge, and thanks for your post Protoman, it was both inspiring, influential and meaningful. If anyone knows how to bring some intelligence to a conversation, it's you. Oh wait, no it isn't.

And DevL, welcome back to the site, although these two haven't been here for a while either. I wouldn't their their actions as a direct representation of Ghoztcraft. In fact, I would ignore it altogether. If you want, I can split the topic.

Ok seriously.. I was fucking joking around and everybody spits at me. Jesus christ. I forgot internet was serious business..

I also don't have to meet your standards for "maturity".. I have made over 10k in the passed 2 months, that is probably double your current salary lmfao... I also own 2 cars, a 2000 camry, and a '76 thunderbird emerald edition.. I also HAD a $1k sound system, but my shit litterally got jacked last night so I gotta replace that. I also own a badass 500 dollar gun. It's a charles daley SA revolver ..shoots .45 :D.. I also have a fine gf who I happily see everyday:)..Keep in mine im still only 17 and im already on the right path to success..:D.. I've got money up to wazoo:D...... So what have you been doing with your life ghozt? *scawf*.

But hey..karma kicked my ass last night..some faggot broke into my car and took my deck and 15'' subs:(...and my merchandise=/

Why don't we all learn to love and work as a community in hating on Ruler? Why waste your time with Plutomic? Plutomic is trying to help you all! If you look deep, like really deep, within his post, you'll see that he is only trying to help you guys realize the "truth", the truth of life beyond the computer that is the blow job.

Yeah, I would suggest googling "blow job" because I know one or possibly 8 of you don't know what a blow job is.

Lucks to all of you....

except Ruler.

This was, without a doubt, by far one of the the dumbest posts I have ever read in my time on this site. It takes a whole lot for me to be able to say this, you understand.

I'm a troller. I say what I feel and then I leave. I'm sorry that you feel that my post is retarded. Your words are like daggers that penetrate into my soul. I’m glad that it took a whole lot of you to post your opinion about my post. I think I might have fuzzy spot in my heart for you now. Maybe you could navigate through “all” of my post and express your feelings towards those, too. The reality is that this a forum, which means anyone can post anything about anything and it doesn’t matter. “You understand”?

You should also label this post retarded and maybe I would care…

Great talk there, buddy.

As for XGhozt, wassup ;D xoxoxoxo

I'm glad you pointed out that this post was also dumb as fuck, it saves me a lot of time and energy. Trying to sound condescending and sarcastic doesn't work well for you, considering you sound just as fucking stupid as you did in your previous post. Calling yourself a troll does not justify you being stupid. There's a big difference between trolling, and being genuinely dumb.

So go on, continue thinking that what you're doing produces some sort of enjoyment for yourself when in actuality you're just as hurt as the faggots that you're attempting to troll. (saying you're not hurt only makes my point that much more valid)

This is just asinine.

I started reading this topic, and then I found plutomic's post. I see he still needs to over exaggerate his maturity to prove his age. Here's a hint, anyone mature enough to know what it's like to be mature, doesn't waste time making sure everyone knows, his actions speak for that person.

I pity you, because anytime someone else mentions they have a life, it attracts you to them, like a fly to shit. Only because you feel like you need to otherwise prove them wrong, as if you understand the concepts of "having a life" and somehow set the standards.. which, you don't.

And you called Protoman for backup? And then Protoman bashes on Ruler Of War? Way to hold grudge, and thanks for your post Protoman, it was both inspiring, influential and meaningful. If anyone knows how to bring some intelligence to a conversation, it's you. Oh wait, no it isn't.

And DevL, welcome back to the site, although these two haven't been here for a while either. I wouldn't their their actions as a direct representation of Ghoztcraft. In fact, I would ignore it altogether. If you want, I can split the topic.

Ok seriously.. I was fucking joking around and everybody spits at me. Jesus christ. I forgot internet was serious business..

I also don't have to meet your standards for "maturity".. I have made over 10k in the passed 2 months, that is probably double your current salary lmfao... I also own 2 cars, a 2000 camry, and a '76 thunderbird emerald edition.. I also HAD a $1k sound system, but my shit litterally got jacked last night so I gotta replace that. I also own a badass 500 dollar gun. It's a charles daley SA revolver ..shoots .45 :D.. I also have a fine gf who I happily see everyday:)..Keep in mine im still only 17 and im already on the right path to success..:D.. I've got money up to wazoo:D...... So what have you been doing with your life ghozt? *scawf*.

But hey..karma kicked my ass last night..some faggot broke into my car and took my deck and 15'' subs:(...and my merchandise=/

LOL

You're making this too easy, Plutomic.

xD! There he goes again! Watch this..

No.

Instead of buying car, guns and women with my money, I'm getting a college education.

Chris, don't waste your time trying to explain yourself. You have nothing to justify to these idiots, it's best just to let them die choking on their own spit.

Welcome back, everyone.

on a side note....:

the truth of life beyond the computer that is the blow job.

You are wrong. If your requirements from life are that shallow, that your only need in life is sexual pleasure induced with someone's mouth (regardless of gender :sick: ) then you are so worthless for humanity that you should just kill yourself right where you are.

someone posted this earlier but Ima just say it again, how did that thing with that one chick end up?

Welcome back, everyone.

on a side note....:

You are wrong. If your requirements from life are that shallow, that your only need in life is sexual pleasure induced with someone's mouth (regardless of gender :sick: ) then you are so worthless for humanity that you should just kill yourself right where you are.

God Zhu, that was just perfect. Just excellent!! +rep :D

well sup man, never knew you... but yea im kinda back in too guys haha cya around GC

well sup man, never knew you... but yea im kinda back in too guys haha cya around GC

Oh hey man welcome back! :D

fuck yeah man, get ur ass on msn buddy i got some crazy freestyling to show you!! im deadly at it man noone can beat me at rapping its my perfection, so yee i`ll do it up ne time on a mic show u how its done homie

Welcome back, everyone.

on a side note....:

People have to learn how to stop taking things so seriously. It was simply a joke. Of course I'm messing around. I'm even messing with Ruler. Just because I occasionally bash on him ( because he caused that in the past) doesn't mean I like hate the dude. What I said was just something casual for fun. It's like calling a friend stupid when you really don't mean it, kind of like sarcasm or irony.

I guess an apology to the community would be in order.I didn't realize that people would be offended to this point.

I *heart* everyone

except Ruler ( *hearts* Ruler Especially )

See what I did there?

Edited by Protoman