Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Brood War Sprites

Starcraft Brood War Sprites

Version: 1.0.0

Author: --

Category: Cursors, Icons, and ScreenSavers

Screenshot:

Description:

All the units and buildings in Starcraft Brood War ripped for whatever use.

All Terran, Zerg, Protoss, and Neutral units, buildings, power-ups, and extras extracted from a StarEdit map as single-frame images.

Very useful as Icons.

I would have considered adding Starcraft II Units, however, it is difficult to find a good front picture of them.

Later, I may work on a secondary project where I separate each significant piece from each building into separate files for creating custom buildings, or just for the hell of it.

If there are any units or sprites that someone would like that I missed, I could get them if requested through a PM. I will NOT check comments near often enough.

Siege Tank, Goliath, and Missile Turret Bases and Turrets are not included and would require more effort than I care to put out. If anyone wants them, find a picture of each and I'll extract it.

Queen.gifUltralisk.gifSiege%20Tank%20(Sieged).gifNuclear%20Missile.gifArchon.gifScout.gifMineral%20Field%201.gifVespene%20Orb.gif

Download The File

Submitted by Major General HG-Bounder-X, on Sep 6 2009, 03:53 AM

Edited by Major General HG-Bounder-X

Thanks bounder, nice collection!

Not Found

The requested URL /files/12/Starcraft Sprites.rar was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:o

Edit: the upload.Ghoztcraft is not working. If you change it to Ghoztcraft.net/Uploader/ it works.

Images and download fixed.

I don't know why the uploader gave me upload.gc.net URLs -.- or why they suddenly stopped working >_>

Sign in to follow this