Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Home Page Error?

So earlier this afternoon Ghoztcraft's homepage became this weird Apache/cPanel page.

I'm pretty sure the admins are aware of this, but if not I attached a screenshot of what the page looks like for me.

gc.jpg

looks like some one upgraded apache lol. I didn't notice any issues.... then again i didn't log on till about 5...

Yeah it's still giving me that screen on the homepage. Gotta love the GC Toolbar ;)

Please support our sponsors and Ghoztcraft. Don't block ads if you want Ghoztcraft to survive! If you do not want to have ads, simply Subscribe to Ghoztcraft VIP Membership today! - Anyone interested if having their ad of link here, please contact one of our Administrators.

Never noticed that before. Well, Ghoztcraft had a good run. It was fun I guess. Used up a lot of my time. I'd suggest redirecting www.Ghoztcraft.net to some other site before it dies. That way we know where all of its members are. ;)

Sorry everyone, we had some DNS issues with the server and ended up having to change the IP Address of Ghoztcraft. The new IP is: 75.125.21.90, the old one was: 75.125.21.91

I'm not sure why, but for some reason the IP Address entry was corrupted and we had to re-add it, but then it got stuck, so Gc got stuck with the new IP.

Not a big change, just means DNS has to re-propagate. And you're seeing that page because no website was assigned to the IP.