Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Illegal Starcraft Accounts

hey ive seen these accounts on battle.net like Q(-.-)---O and i really want a cool one i know that you cant make them anymore but is there anyway to get around that and make 1 anyway?

No there isn't a way to get around it... your best bet would be to use a spoofer...

no they have a bot thats names that sitting in there channel for example in clan pwn on useast there is a account <-(-.-)-> spoofing only works while in game not in channel

Sorry you never clarified whether it was in game or in the channel. If that's the case I don't believe there is a way to do that. Without having the account before they started restricting names.

awwhhh that sucks alright well thanks anyway ruler

Well, most people are willing to sell illies, though I doubt you'd want to buy one =

is there anything cool you can do with your name cuz i need a new aka name that looks kick ass

Don't some of those characters work on older wc games?

Uh I don't think so, your best bet is to buy an illy.

I'd just settle with name spoofing, I know of ways to prevent the game from giving you the INVALID error message.

there has to be a way because there is 2 men in my clan on east that can still make them some how because my clan is GooDGaMe and there making accounts that are <(g.G)> gG=GooDGaMe btw and they just made like 5 of them that have to do with my clan name

i know this is a stupid question but is there like a channel spoofer or something i know this question is stupid but it dosnt hurt to ask

Starcraft filters you from registering with that name. I'm not sure what will happen if you try to register with an illy (using hax) but it's likely that Battle.Net also filters those.

So, it could be possible. Though it's unlikely. So unlikely in fact, that I'm not gonna bother to test it out. :3

damn thats gay how would i try to change that so i could make one?

there has to be a way because there is 2 men in my clan on east that can still make them some how because my clan is GooDGaMe and there making accounts that are <(g.G)> gG=GooDGaMe btw and they just made like 5 of them that have to do with my clan name

i know this is a stupid question but is there like a channel spoofer or something i know this question is stupid but it dosnt hurt to ask

You sure they made the accounts right there and then and didn't already have them? Lol.