Sign in to follow this  

New Ghoztcraft Starcraft Army System

It took me a few weeks, but it's finally done! The Ghoztcraft Army System has been redone and this time it's themed as Starcraft! As you pick you're race, you can choose between Terran, Zerg or Protoss. Each race can only use units from the respective race. Which means we need your help keeping it balanced!

Obviously, we can't actually reproduce the game in text form, but we can try! This is very simple, we carefully selected units, icons and stats for each race. You can pick your race, build up your army using GhoztPoints and attack other members!

This first round is going to be a testing round, to see how each race plays out. I encourage everyone to give it a try, it's like no other Army System!

You can view the rankings, and pick you're race here.

Goodluck Commanders. :sweat:

Also, big thanks to bounder for finding/making all the icons. :o And of course, posting will get you more ghostpoints, but no spamming! Please post any suggestions here.

Awesome was waiting for this

edit: Also I suggest having the zergs untrained soldier to be larva not a ling

It's using the icon of the race and doesn't have a setting to use anything else. :o

Alright, also the repair cost a lot example around 400gps to repair my lings, second get rid of the bank or change the names instead of having it be peasant/knights. perhaps add abilities to the armory, example would the armor bonus for ultras help defense and speed bonus you see in SC be attack or sentry bonuses?

also will we see more units in the armory?

I doubt we'll have more units unless you want me to make up some starcraft units.. or add hero's or something.

i like whaty you did with sabotage

and sentry

thats for late game

i like that

+1 for you

A couple things about Zerg

1) Attack units should have different spots. Drone should be weakest, then Zergling, then Defiler, then Lurker.

2) Defense as well. Broodlings should definitely be weakest.

3) This was already mentioned but the attack/price for the last two units on Attack and Defense in the armory are the same.

Fix the damn market. IPS driver error. Same one I have reminded you about for the past 8 months.