Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Ghoztcraft Starcraft Army System

It took me a few weeks, but it's finally done! The Ghoztcraft Army System has been redone and this time it's themed as Starcraft! As you pick you're race, you can choose between Terran, Zerg or Protoss. Each race can only use units from the respective race. Which means we need your help keeping it balanced!

Obviously, we can't actually reproduce the game in text form, but we can try! This is very simple, we carefully selected units, icons and stats for each race. You can pick your race, build up your army using GhoztPoints and attack other members!

This first round is going to be a testing round, to see how each race plays out. I encourage everyone to give it a try, it's like no other Army System!

You can view the rankings, and pick you're race here.

Goodluck Commanders. :sweat:

Also, big thanks to bounder for finding/making all the icons. :o And of course, posting will get you more ghostpoints, but no spamming! Please post any suggestions here.

Wooo, Can't wait to forgot to play it!

Wooo, Can't wait to forgot to play it!

You would.. >.>

omg mastric im gana kill you in this haha or try to atleast :o

Awesome was waiting for this

edit: Also I suggest having the zergs untrained soldier to be larva not a ling

Awesome was waiting for this

edit: Also I suggest having the zergs untrained soldier to be larva not a ling

It's using the icon of the race and doesn't have a setting to use anything else. :o

Alright, also the repair cost a lot example around 400gps to repair my lings, second get rid of the bank or change the names instead of having it be peasant/knights. perhaps add abilities to the armory, example would the armor bonus for ultras help defense and speed bonus you see in SC be attack or sentry bonuses?

also will we see more units in the armory?

I doubt we'll have more units unless you want me to make up some starcraft units.. or add hero's or something.

eh this is the first day so we don't have to do anything, I haven't even done that much

I edited the bank account names. If anyone with access wishes to change them feel free its more of a temporary thing anyway.

alright thanks

i like whaty you did with sabotage

and sentry

thats for late game

i like that

+1 for you

Saotage is evil. Anyways, Why is the stat of Queen and Scourge / Devourer and Guardian the same? That makes no sense in any way! Also add heroes for higher stats.

I'll try it, and be terran. :3...

Just don't atk me, kay?

This is evil. I am so going to get caught at work. . .

No one is even playing Terran, I guess we'll just have to make them a little stronger. :D

I thought about it, 2nd choice

A couple things about Zerg

1) Attack units should have different spots. Drone should be weakest, then Zergling, then Defiler, then Lurker.

2) Defense as well. Broodlings should definitely be weakest.

3) This was already mentioned but the attack/price for the last two units on Attack and Defense in the armory are the same.

ah yes the broodling I noticed.

Keep it comin', we'll have a reset in a few more days.

ha, adding heros in the armory would be nice. hmmm the names of the upgrades for defense and offense are kinda lame... wooden fence?

Fix the damn market. IPS driver error. Same one I have reminded you about for the past 8 months.

Can you link me to the page?