Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Wisdom

Make like a Hungarian and commit suicide then lol I am done with this thread.

I'm living my life to a definite level too without the need for alien substances.

Then you have no need to be posting in this thread, I made this thread to express my feelings and create a link with any other marijuana smokers on this website, not to start a flame war.

If you don't like weed, gtfo this thread and go make one for not liking weed, this thread is about Enjoying Marijuana every day.

hey //M.. Where do you live.. I could use a workout buddy :P

LP, seriously you've changed since you started smoking >.>

Im not trying to start a flame war or anything but yea, i thought it would be appropriate to put this in here since its spam/flame etc.

I am very anti drug considering my parents are pot heads <.< 90% of the time i have to go without shit (food cloths etc.) just to feed their stupid drug habit i find it very annoying and very stupid. (thats my opinion on this, if you don't like it make your own topic about hating it)

Anti-Drug is the group for the world's ascension to a greater cause!

If weed were legal, I'd smoke it...every day.

@Cancerpuffs Links

The company that provided the numbers for those studies has a government oversight. ACS. They needed gov't support to prevent a public database's creation. Wonder how they got it...?

I an't going to look up ancient studies, they are there. College campuses have done plenty of studies on the effects of marijuana and when they are done there I haven't seen many negative reports.

In recent news:

http://www.saferchoice.org/content/view/926/38/

So when are we going to find a party that is not biased towards either?

College research studies

Yes, people love happiness, no wonder they become mentally addicted. However, the true issue is that even after you stop, you'll still be a slower person. Marijuana slows you down, permanently. As I said, it messes with your hormones, your brain, your mind, your entire personality, everything about you; of course it will have side effects you don't really know beforehand. You may say at least you don't get physically addicted, as stopping won't cause you PAIN. But it will have caused you the loss of your former self.

My god it's like some fucking meth heads had incest for a thousand years and all of them jumped into one big clusterfuck and you were the result :

IF YOU HAVE AN ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY THAT'S YOUR FAULT NOT WEED, FUCK PEOPLE ARE ADDICTED TO EVERYTHING, WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT WOULD BE ANY DIFFERENT FOR WEED?

"Marijuana slows you down, permanently."

Give me proof that doesn't involve "A guy I know said it or something"

"your entire personality, everything about you"

"t will have caused you the loss of your former self."

in some people yes, but that is said for all moments of rebirth.

It's called a spiritual awakening for a reason you fucktard.

" you don't get physically addicted"

A person can be psycologically addicted to ANYTHING, for some people it's WoW, TV, Shopping, Masturbating, video games, hurting people, for others it's Smoking. That's just the kind of person they are, it's not like weed makes you life it, you need to like it yourself.

Wow LP, you've changed. :/

Because a single thread in an online forum defines my being right?

But the basis of this thread is not that of morals or personalty, but o Marijuana, I was not the individual who made deemed this "Spam&flame" I am mearly tired of zhuinden and his blind judgement.