Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oblivion Update - 4.0.3c

Added delay on automine I see. Maybe so it won't be detected in the beginning of the game. Atleast a 3-4 second delay is great.

as long as it's not detected

It's not, and also there's a hidden bonus about this update which makes it worth it to download for everyone.

Shouldn't a Global or DL Manager have updated Oblivion to 4.0.3c by now?? :)

Updated.

Updated.

Thank you, I would have but I couldn't update the submission and thought it pointless to re upload 403c as a completely new file and still have to wait for it to replace the old one.

It's really hard for me to keep track of everything, just send me a PM as a reminder.

It's really hard for me to keep track of everything, just send me a PM as a reminder.

Will do.

Sorry, I forgot. I updated to 4.0.3b, but forgot c. >.>

Hidden bonus - protects against Warden-based random disconnects.

Just a thought, shouldn't Gaming Mod's have access to the Downloads section. I know they might not always be able to attend to them, but they technically are apart of gaming.

I was thinking about "applying" or asking for DL Manager permissions anyway because to my knowledge we don't really have any, and Admins can't manage all of them by themselves regularly. And idk if Globals can do it but we only have a few of those.

I could have, but I forgot about updating b -> c. >.>