Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help me decide on a tattoo

Hey guys, I'm wanting to get some tattoos and have no idea exactly what i want..

Now, I was wanting to get a phrase tattoo'd on my knuckles such as "Your Face" or "*bleep* You!". But I dunno yet.

and I was also planning on getting a tattoo on my right bicep.. Something involving skulls. I was thinking maybe skulls versions of the Comedy and Tradegy masks, but im not sure.. I just want something that looks cool..

So guys, help me out.. Show me some good tattoos or pictures that would make great tattoos.!!

Everyone is getting a tattoo and I want one that looks cool.

Lmao...

tattoos should be earned and represent something besides how stupid someone is.

IMO.

I don't recommend getting it on your arms or hands, you'll never get a good job with that. Keep it semi hidden so you can still dress professionally. I also don't recommend getting anything offensive. Pick something mean full, so when someone asks you can give a good reason, and not just "because I wanted one".

I don't recommend getting it on your arms or hands, you'll never get a good job with that. Keep it semi hidden so you can still dress professionally. I also don't recommend getting anything offensive. Pick something mean full, so when someone asks you can give a good reason, and not just "because I wanted one".

This.

Get a Nazi sign on your forehead

everyone will think your a badass

HELLLLAAAA COOL POINTS IN HIGH SCHOOL

fyi, i wear shirts... so if i get one on my arm, itll be hidden ;)...

Besides, people with tattoos look a lot more intimidating than people without them....

clown_skull.jpg

what do you guys think of that?

clown_skull.jpg

Uhm...I lol'd. And after looking at it a second time it sorta reminds me of One Piece.

Why dont you take my advice and hit the gym with a proper split and diet

i dont need tattoos to make me look intimidating.

if you need a tatoo to be intimidating, you will never be intimidating. Nice troll post though.

?? im not a scrawny nerd like every other person on Ghoztcraft.. I work out everyday... or well, I used to and just started up again recently.. I consider myself average stength.. Im stronger than generally most guys at my school. Except for the really athletic guys, and the guys who work out WAYY to much..

I never said I NEEDED a tattoo.. I just said I don't look that intimidating to people.. I can BE intimidating by getting in someone's face. But why not look like a badass??

if you need a tatoo to be intimidating, you will never be intimidating. Nice troll post though.

Again, I don't need it to be intimidating.. It would just be nice to have, most people would assume I'm a fucking hard ass..

Believe me, in real life if you pissed me off and I got in your face, your would be scared :D. You can reply and scoff and laugh and whatever all you want online..but I dont care..:)

You should decide for yourself, don't let others(especially people on the internet decide). I mean it's gonna be on your body forever so might as well make it an idea of your own rather than someone else's because it might not feel as meaningful or badass if it wasn't originally conceived by you. Also tattoos are for fagg0rts.

skull testis, cross shaft, normal dick head, words "Fuck you're opinion" wrap around it.

?? im not a scrawny nerd like every other person on Ghoztcraft.. I work out everyday... or well, I used to and just started up again recently.. I consider myself average stength.. Im stronger than generally most guys at my school. Except for the really athletic guys, and the guys who work out WAYY to much..

I never said I NEEDED a tattoo.. I just said I don't look that intimidating to people.. I can BE intimidating by getting in someone's face. But why not look like a badass??

Again, I don't need it to be intimidating.. It would just be nice to have, most people would assume I'm a fucking hard ass..

Believe me, in real life if you pissed me off and I got in your face, your would be scared :D. You can reply and scoff and laugh and whatever all you want online..but I dont care..:)

Fail.

Working out every day doesnt give enough time for your muscles to rest/heal.

You dont know shit, therefore you are still weak.

Believe me, in real life if you pissed me off and I got in your face, your would be scared :D . You can reply and scoff and laugh and whatever all you want online..but I dont care.. :)

Fail.

Word. Unless you work different sections everyday, which I highly doubt he does.

I have no ideas about what you'd be getting for a tattoo, just make sure it's something that's meaningful to you, and also something you won't regret later. Last thing you need is something reminding you of something you don't want to remember. But I hope you get something you like :D

Believe me, in real life if you pissed me off and I got in your face, your would be scared :D . You can reply and scoff and laugh and whatever all you want online..but I dont care.. :)

Fail.

Word. Unless you work different sections everyday, which I highly doubt he does.

working 5 days is still pretty much pushing it

wouldnt even recommend that shit

Okay people, stop arguing on the internet, it doesn't really make your e-penis any larger. We all live our own lives, don't criticize on HOW we live them :/ So aside from the arguing, please try to keep to the thread's original intent.

Fail.

You do realize there are multiple muscles in the body?

I don't work out the same muscles every day you fucking stupid bitch.

One day Ill work my shoulders and back, another day ill work on my speed and agility by doing plyometrics, and another day Ill work my biceps and traps, and another day ill work my legs and back again... ect... I dont work same shit every day.

So next time you feel like saying something smart...dont.