Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft Hacker's Tournament '09

Hello Ghoztcraft,

I will now be conducting this year's StarCraft Hacker's Tournament. Thanks to our new sponsor, the grand prize will be $150 USD, more than double last year's prize. Plans are currently underway, and any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated, please post them here.

As a bonus this year, selected applicants will have a chance to beta test the new upcoming hack, Freedom. Please stand by for further information, we'll be posting updates and accepting applications for the tournament soon. :)

Signup Date: October 1st-30th

Tournament Start: October 31st

Thanks for reading!

ViperSRT3g

Yippie! Well XGhozt made a topic and there was quite a few suggestions that you could use

I can't wait to own, might as well send me the money.

I gonna pwn it like i did last year... Why you think i never play the game! Cuase there is no one worth defeating me!

I'll donate a dollar to the grand prize for every person that participates over 50 people up to $30.

So if 51 people participate, there will be an extra dollar to the grand prize. If 76, the grand prize will be an extra 26. If there are 86 then it will still be $30.

If we have 200 contestants (who play), I'll add $75 to the grand prize winner.

Thank you for your contribution Proslasher, it's so great to see the community working together like this. I'm looking forwarding to see this tournament in action.

Cool idea, i need to get back into vb6 and c++ asm coding and scan some addys see what i can make.

in sc i have a question now with units there isnt stirdes are there ?

like i use to code css aimbots and shit, and i know you had to scan player strides and find your x,y,z im thinking of makeing some nice shit.

Starcraft units simply have coordinates, not "strides". And it's all just a two dimensional grid. But unlike games such as Counter Strike, the game has to keep track of up to 1700 units on the map at once. Instead of one unit per person. If you have any questions concerning VB6, you're welcome to ask me :)

Well we'll just have to advertise on other sites then...

I like the $1 per participant over set amount of players, but how do you expect to get at least 50 people to sign up when its not even advertised on other sites (gamethreat for example) and to be honest GC isn't that active to have 50+ players. In the previous SCHT there was only like 20 people.

There were actually 64 contestants in the last tournament.

If we have 200 contestants (who play), I'll add $75 to the grand prize winner.

Again I like the idea of having a bulk amount of money to add when you hit a certain amount of participants, but I fear you'll have the same problems.

The guaranteed amount so far is the $150 prize.

As for advertising, XGhozt said he was going to do that...

We're both doing the advertising, first we have to write up the new post and get permissions from all the webmasters. You can just go spamming other forums and expect a good return.

Sign in to follow this