Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Swine Flu Vaccine

Swine Flu Vaccine  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • If I have time

I got vaccinated! But not for the swine flu, just the regular flu. I haven't felt anything from the vaccine since I got it yesterday, so I guess either my immune system is good to go right now, or that was just a really weak vaccine. It was one of the inhaled ones, so it was probably just super weak. I think the only effect it made on me, was to make me sleepy, because I did sleep a little more than usual since yesterday. (This was a mandatory vaccine though)

I got my normal flu shot a couple weeks ago ^_^ But I got the shot in the arm not the inhaled vaccine. I didn't really get any side affects except it felt like this really weak guy was contantly pinching me the next day lol (Mine was mandatory too Viper :D)

I wonder if there really is a conspiracy behind all this "flu" thing, or they are just planning to make the world a better place...

THis is seriously desconsussion and my shti is serius. M y asnwer si NO fuck that shit its a ll bulshit govbernmet shit. notice very year there is a new "medical" thing. its jcuz so medical shti can get money each year from the new scare. Did you know hte first shots fo rit they said oh no no you have to get two shots or it wont work. then like i dk 3 weeks later or so they cam eout and said "omg its a mircle apparently you only need to get 1 shot not both oh jesus thank you for this new change!" yeah FUCK THEWM AND THEIR BULLSHIT they are full of fucken lies dont fall for this shit/ unless you are old or are young and have an immunee disorder you will be just fine. dont buy into it the bullshit si bullshit. SUTEKI OUT (the truth is within the text)

You're absolutely right. This IS the "Serious Discussion" section. Now please present yourself appropriately by typing your posts to reflect as such.

My opinion: Don't get it. You probably won't catch it, and if you do it'll be just like having the flu but with marginally more severe symptoms.

I did some research, called my doctor and read some medical journals from 1920 because I got bored on bed rest and this is what I found out.

Everyone seems to forget or not know what happened in 1918 - 1920.

50 to 100 million people were killed worldwide suffering from H1N1 and over 1/3 of the population of the planet was infected. It even reached the remote islands and people in Arctic. The virus did exactly the same thing it is doing now. It caused the same amount of deaths as the regular flu for the first 8-9 months. Then after an incubation period it started killing off millions.

And it didn't kill the elderly or the young only. It mostly killed off healthy adults with good immune systems. And this I thought was kinda scary, it was the people with weak immune systems that lived.

I was like wtf why would that be, that doesn't make sense, so I did some more research and found out that it wasn't the virus that killed the people it was the persons immune system. It is called hypercytokinemia, what happens is the body freaks out because it has never seen this virus before in the body so it produces cytokines and immune cells, to try and fight it. But the body produces too much and the immune cells attack the body as well as the virus.

When this happens most people die from respiratory failure because the fluids and immune cells accumulate in the lungs and block off the airways resulting in suffocation from the inside.

So if this virus is following the same pattern as it did in the past (which it has been so far), over 1/3 of the worlds population will be infected by 2011 (3.3 Billions of people), and over 300 Millions of people will die.

Then I am sure you think, well everyone died back in the 1920's because the medical technology isn't as good as today's. Which is true. But how many of you are not taking this virus seriously? How many of you say you're not getting the vaccine? We have the medical technology to help out with the virus, so why not take advantage of it? Why take unnecessary risks? It was the people with healthy immune systems that died. So if you think that you are really healthy and have a good immune system then you are part of the majority of people that died from the virus.

There really is a reason to be smart about this. Just think about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and if you think I am just talking out my arse, here are the resources I used; (not just the news or wiki)

Simonsen L, Clarke MJ, Schonberger LB, Arden NH, Cox NJ,

Fukuda K. Pandemic versus epidemic influenza mortality: a pattern

of changing age distribution. J Infect Dis 1998;178:53–60.

Frost WH. The epidemiology of influenza. Public Health Rep.

1919;34:1823–61.

Collins SD. Age and sex incidence of influenza and pneumonia morbidity

and mortality in the epidemic of 1928-1929 with comparative

data for the epidemic of 1918–1919. Public Health Rep.

1931;46:1909–37.

J. K. Taubenberger & D. M. Morens 1918 Influenza: the Mother of All Pandemics

Wow Zar, that's mindblowing. I didn't know about the epidemic in 1918-1920 and it's just completely unreal to think about..

Yeah it is crazy, 1 out of every 11 people that got the virus died. And right now it is 1 out of every 1000 people that get it will die (same as regular flu). But if it continues to follow the pattern, that number ratio starting in December-February will start to get larger and larger. And with our cities being more packed then they were in the early 1900's and our ability to travel easily all over the world, well you do the math.

In the end all I have to say about the swine flu vaccine is:

The swine flu vaccine is expiremental (as in it has not been fully tested)

People have died within an hour of taking the vaccine (official story is that it was totally unrelated when the batch of vaccines was taken away and classified)

Companies that make the vaccine "accidently" sent batchs of LIVE bird flu vaccine H5N1 from 2006 to be mixed with the seasonal flu vaccine in effort to make a swine flu vaccine.

The there is enormous money going into these vaccine $20 per batch at a minimum with a minimum order for 55% of the US population

Lastly laws & executive orders passed or signed are allowing the governer of the state for his state or president of to declare a time of emergency causing martial law.

LASTLY KILLER CAUSE IS:

by the Patriot Act if during the time a biological emergency you do not take vaccines you are a Terrorist and can be put in FEMA operated concentration camps without a trial.

Theres quite a few different strands i guess u would call it of the swine flu, but the main 1 that effects people is extremly over rated which im sure most know. There is a strand out there though that can do some damage to you, but the odds of it turning into that are next to none.

The odds of the swine flu happening is like winning 1000 lotteries. So small it is more possible it was created by humans

The odds of the swine flu happening is like winning 1000 lotteries. So small it is more possible it was created by humans

You obviously didn't read my post.

1 person has won the lottery twice. (little bit less then a thousand times)

Tens of thousands of people have gotten some form of the swine flu.

Lets even stretch and say you can win the lottery 100 times. No one with current population of the earth will win it 1000 times

Regardless, you're lottery analogy is a bad one.