Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Swine Flu Vaccine

Swine Flu Vaccine  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • If I have time

I'm just interested.

I chose Maybe, because I won't get it if I don't need to. But since I'm in the military, I don't know if they'll make us get it. So if I have to, then I will. But for now, my own decision is no.

You never know maybe it happens like that movie "i am Legend" :(

Im not getting it because it's a waste of money. I've had the flu before, no big deal..... hell my friend had swine flu she said its over rated

swine flu is mostly is overrated...but im almost 100% positive im going to have to get it..

Im not getting it because it's a waste of money. I've had the flu before, no big deal..... hell my friend had swine flu she said its over rated

Yes not all hope is lost. Have any of you heard about Bill the Passed Massachusetts congress pretty much giving the governer to declare a state of emergency and mandating the vaccine? Also Viper I'm interested Is it true the military is doing more crow control these days and also how powerful is FEMA?

No idea about crow control and how powerful FEMA can be. I don't work for the federal government, I work for the Department of Defense.

I chose Maybe, because I won't get it if I don't need to. But since I'm in the military, I don't know if they'll make us get it. So if I have to, then I will. But for now, my own decision is no.

if i dont get it in 3-6 months then its military choice

No idea about crow control and how powerful FEMA can be. I don't work for the federal government, I work for the Department of Defense.

And if you did, you wouldn't legally be allowed to say.

I already got my vaccine. It was free from my work. What the hell, it's free... and It will help prevent me from getting the flu. Yeah it's not guaranteed but since it was free I may as well.

THis is seriously desconsussion and my shti is serius. M y asnwer si NO fuck that shit its a ll bulshit govbernmet shit. notice very year there is a new "medical" thing. its jcuz so medical shti can get money each year from the new scare. Did you know hte first shots fo rit they said oh no no you have to get two shots or it wont work. then like i dk 3 weeks later or so they cam eout and said "omg its a mircle apparently you only need to get 1 shot not both oh jesus thank you for this new change!" yeah FUCK THEWM AND THEIR BULLSHIT they are full of fucken lies dont fall for this shit/ unless you are old or are young and have an immunee disorder you will be just fine. dont buy into it the bullshit si bullshit. SUTEKI OUT (the truth is within the text)

I agree Suteki. Have any of you heard about the NWO?

No statistically the swine flu is less deadly than the normal flu

Oh god, NWO bullshit incoming.

No statistically the swine flu is less deadly than the normal flu

only because less people TO DATE have had swine flu than normal flu

Lets not forget its not swine flu anymore its H1N1

:blush2: Gotta love Egypt

I've just read a conspiracy e-mail spam theory thingy that the swine flu vaccine is nothing but a fraud, and they are implanting microchips in people with which they can kill them at any time they want by just pressing a single button, as then it will unleash deadly poison in the blood circulation. I wonder...

I am not getting the vaccine because it wont do me any good. I currently have the swine flu and it is 10X worse than any flu I have ever had. I am currently on bed rest. I would appreciate any prayers or thoughts sent to me. This virus isn't that bad if you have access to Tamiflu, an anti viral medicine but because the doctors caught mine in the later stages the expensive meds don't do me any good.

This is the sickest I have ever been in my life and I have gone through kidney, liver, gallbladder and heart problems. I would suggest getting the vaccine. You really don't want to go through what I am going through right now.

Yeah my symptoms are crazy too. On top of the regular flu symptoms I have nausea, ear aches, head aches, stiff neck and back muscles, pain in the chest on the right side, abdominal pain that ranges from 5-9 in pain scale, pain in the kidney area, pain while urinating, pain constantly in bladder area, tasting blood, coughing up grey stuff from lungs, dizziness when getting up or bending down, fever over 100 F, chills and cold sweats at night, shivers and painful bowel movements like glass cutting my butt.

It sucks.

Jesus, yeah sounds like you're taking a beating too >.< Hope you get better QUICK.

Well Zar I've gotten the normal flu some time ago and had similar symptoms. Anyway just interested what part of the country are you in? West, Middle SouthEast SouthWest NorthEast

This is quite interesting zar. My friend had swine flu and she only ran a fever for about 2 hours.... and she had only the normal flu symptoms and a few extra's that i cant remember due to me deleting my text messages....

It seems that this virus is either a hit or miss.... Sorry for you getting hit zar.