Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Mobile - Beta

Hey people,

I just made Ghoztcraft work on my phone and I want others to test and see if it works on their phone too. I don't think it will work with smart phones or iphones using safari or opera mini/mobile. But anyone using a crappy phone with crappy browsers like windows mobile with internet explorer or some nokia phone or something should see it.

All you do is go to www.Ghoztcraft.net on your mobile device, and it will redirect you to a mobile page. Login on this page, and after it redirects you a few times you should be logged in. Then you'll be able to browse the forums in a lo-fi version, and post replies. You can also view the last 20 posts on the mobile page.

It's all still beta, so please use it and test it out. See how practical it is. Either way it's better than loading the whole site on your phone.

Here are some screenshots:

2009-10-04_2234.png

2009-10-04_2232.png

Thanks!

Currently, there is no logout button, and no way to create new topics. You can only login, read, and reply.

Yeah.. just use your computer?

---

Honestly, there's no point in using the non-pc version. Download the browser opera-mini, that works the best. Opera Mini

I don't think it redirects the iphone or the ipod.

Maybe make it www.Ghoztcraft.net/mobile if possible?

Changes:

Only forced mobile version from home page.

After logged in, you can view full or mobile.

Clicking "View Full Version" from lo-fi pages will not redirect mobile users.

Changed width of input boxes.

--

Try now iPhone users.

If you go to just "Ghoztcraft.net" then it should redirect to the mobile login..

This is awesome I was just thinking about this today :P