Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Genocide 1.8 spambot ~ warden proof

Here is a spambot for bnet

comes with cdkeys, proxy scanner, and proxy ranges.

It also has help text files you should look at if you have ANY problems.

If you compare genocide 1.7f source (compiled including api calls etc) to genocide 1.8, you'll notice very little difference and proof that genocide 1.8 is trojan/virus free. Genocide exe passes all virus scans.

Genocide 1.7f is one version behind genocide 1.8 and is not warden proof. You should only download genocide 1.7f to see the genocide code and have visual basic installed on your computer.

Genocide 1.8 currently is the ONLY warden proof spambot for bnet.

Genocide_1.8.zip

Geno_1.7f_source.zip

You know, we do have a download database..

I dont understand Visual Basic (VB) but it seems he is installing a backdoor trojan? If so very very dumb plus including the source code. A trojan is kinda easy to make lol.

Whoever wrote that code doesn't know how to optimize code at all :) And It's kind of funny that they'd leave that in there as open source. I downloaded the source, but never took a look at it, this makes me curious...

Here is a spambot for bnet

comes with cdkeys, proxy scanner, and proxy ranges.

It also has help text files you should look at if you have ANY problems.

If you compare genocide 1.7f source (compiled including api calls etc) to genocide 1.8, you'll notice very little difference and proof that genocide 1.8 is trojan/virus free. Genocide exe passes all virus scans.

Genocide 1.7f is one version behind genocide 1.8 and is not warden proof. You should only download genocide 1.7f to see the genocide code and have visual basic installed on your computer.

Genocide 1.8 currently is the ONLY warden proof spambot for bnet.

i like this bot its cool even tho it has issues