Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Public Drop hack 1.16.1 - No D/C

Download link

Link Removed

and here is the virus total for it.

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2412745...b01c-1254513584

yes i have a drop hack for the public, that's right the public time to ruin starcraft seeing as it is a old game, and has no value to me anymore.

And i do have permission from coder to release to public so enjoy everyone happy hacking.

all you do is putt dll in ur zloader folder and make sure you inject after you login, or else you get version error.

when this is detected i will update it and my goal will be to keep the public having drop hacks to make havoc for bnet and legit players.

commands for drop hack are.

/pl

/d #

simple you will never get disconnected and you can drop other hackers and vip ppl who pay for hacks. enjoy.

i whould put dl link in forums but i dont want it wide spread to much just enough to piss vips off.

pm me here or if im banned,

aim me at westproj.

if you dont trust me then fuck off idc im just doing the public a favor.

and you can virustotal it your self.

and i will also be makeing my own version of a drop hack so after 2 mins its drops them. for free wins

all they will see is a pause screen and poof. Thank you sir you know who im talking about for your sorce.

Happy hacking, time to piss some ppl off.

ban this thread and i will just load spam bots on sc public chat rooms and spread it that way.

Edited by ViperSRT3g

I don't see the download.. lol?

I think most of us who have played SC for a while have drophacks, but choose not to use them for the sake of the game. Considering we all have access to Google and its not that hard if you know where to look...

Link Removed

:)

Awesome reaction timing XGhozt XDD

To be honest I kind of realized it would be removed about .2 seconds after I hit "Post", but I wanted to see how fast it would be removed. :)

Edited by GhoztMan

My name has a Z in it!!! Why can't people ever type it right the first time.. :)

My name has a Z in it!!! Why can't people ever type it right the first time.. :)

rofl, I saw that when I was reading over my post and was like... "Eh, screw it. I'll leave it there just for the hell of it xP"

There. Has a "z" in it! Happy? :)

Edited by GhoztMan

I've always typed it XGhozt from the start :)

And @ the thread, I find it a joke and really had to refrain from moving to Spam/Flame Board.

The post edit was definitely not XGhozt...

The post edit was definitely not XGhozt...

Is it an automated system? Or perhaps you did it, considering it was limey green. :)

If it was a lime green it was most definitely Viper, I prefer a darker green :)

Automatically you should have known it was me just by the text being green :)

Edit: Fixed color for you viper :)

Automatically you should have known it was me just by the text being green :)

It says link removed, what was the link to??

Nothing important.

>.< Well obviously not ^^

Yeah I totally knew it was Viper.

well seeing as only one person pmd me and i was told by viper him self im allowed to release drop hacks to the public as long as i have coders permission here it is.

Link Removed

and here is the virus total for it.

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2412745...b01c-1254513584

just putt the dll in ur zloader file so say u use oblvtion as well just put it in there with other dll.

start sc/login/minimize/load/join game and drop

commads are

player list

/pl

drop player number

/d

Enjoy, Help each other destroy starcraft.

pm me if gets dectected and ill give ya more.

Aim:westproj

MSN:[email protected]

Edited by ViperSRT3g

Okay if you have the creators permission that's all hunky dorey or w/e but don't create another thread about the same thing in the same section.

Okay if you have the creators permission that's all hunky dorey or w/e but don't create another thread about the same thing in the same section.

ok sorry i edited my first link and added download enjoy.

link added to my first post in this thread enjoy ppl.

sigh stop removeing my links i have permission let the public have a drop hack.

aint like its a top secret russian spy nuke or some shit.

and this games over 10 years old get real you cant charge for this crap.

Download

Link Removed

At least tell me why you find the need to remove my links.

Edited by Monki

ok sorry i edited my first link and added download enjoy.

link added to my first post in this thread enjoy ppl.

sigh stop removeing my links i have permission let the public have a drop hack.

aint like its a top secret russian spy nuke or some shit.

and this games over 10 years old get real you cant charge for this crap.

Download

Link Removed

At least tell me why you find the need to remove my links.

ok well i guse im not allowed to share now all of the sudden they changed there minds. owell no big deal.

Publicly Distributing drop hacks on this website is not supported here.

Publicly Distributing drop hacks on this website is not supported here.

well thats bull shit because you your self told me i could as long as i have permission from coder but w/e idc ill just load kry up tomorrow and spam the dl link since reps get off 5pm est.

here is thread where u said i could.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/ISO-drop-hack-t18195.html

and this is the quote.

QUOTE(kmphantom @ Sep 30 2009, 11:04 PM) *

lol nvm i got a few more now, but anyways i am allowed to release to the public correct? as long as i have coders permission? grin.gif

If it's a VIP file from this site, you are not allowed to release it. If you obtained the author's permission, then you may do so, however none will allow you to do so since they aren't stupid.

I just find it bullshit because you tell me i can, and then when i find that so stupid coder as you said your self. to let me have sharing rights you change your mind. for real but w/e its cool i knew you would change your mind thats why im half way done with a sc hack with some help from another coder and will have public drop hack. and more.

And it aint like its top secret shit anyone can find a drop hack. im in the work for anti drop hack, so you cant get hit with pause drop nor can you get hit with drop player version as well. that will not be released publicly cuz i love chaos.

Edited by kmphantom

The public, other than Ghoztcraft. Because drop hacks are VIP Files in this website. Having other versions of the same hacks outside of the VIP Section just won't do.

Viper never said you could distribute them here. We withhold the right to not allow certain content on the site, which includes drophacks.

Viper never said you could distribute them here. We withhold the right to not allow certain content on the site, which includes drophacks.

yea yea dont tell me, idc honestly dont bother me one bit. but vipe you did so give me permission and you know it. you thought that noone in there right mind whould give me rights to distribute and when someone did you changed your mind. i know the truth you can edit all you want. it dont hurt my feelings but as a reminder here is you giving me permission again.

QUOTE(kmphantom @ Sep 30 2009, 11:04 PM) *

lol nvm i got a few more now, but anyways i am allowed to release to the public correct? as long as i have coders permission? grin.gif

If it's a VIP file from this site, you are not allowed to release it. If you obtained the author's permission, then you may do so, however none will allow you to do so since they aren't stupid.

owell im off to bed pce

Again he said you could distribute them, just never mentioned giving you permission to give them out here.

Again he said you could distribute them, just never mentioned giving you permission to give them out here.

If you obtained the author's permission, then you may do so,

well it's commen sense that he was talking about this site because you know he wasn't talking about bnetweb or any other site dont play stupid. your smarter then that. he knows he said i could and thats all that matters not a big deal, he asked me not to now so i wont. :)