Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Public Drop hack 1.16.1 - No D/C

Who ever said he meant distributing on any site, the fact of the matter is that he said distributing in a general sense which could mean giving it to a friend who plays via USB/email. Never were you given permission to host it here.

If you want to release a drophack at least create your own, surely you can do that with all the open source code floating around and reversing other known public drop hacks. Funny you say you don't care about starcraft but still offer to keep a drophack updated, people who truly don't care anymore would release what they got and move on.

I think everything you have pretty much said in this thread is a load of bullshit and you just want attention and/or silly fame that will never come to you.

This should be either closed or in spam/flame. -0-

Seriously, who would give you permission to release their drophack?

Promasser...

Nahhh.

hmmmm

Edited by nano351

Oh, it's yours? lmfao

Lol I had a hunch it was nano's because the link to the rapidshare file was called nDropHack_PhantomEdition.

Why do you think I kept removing his link. He didn't get permission to do anything.

Just let him release it upload it to VIP section and remove the link

No point to do so, but you can still do it

Automatically you should have known it was me just by the text being green :)

Edit: Fixed color for you viper :P

Damn you and your VIP/Staff color fonts!!! I knew it was you, since your in charge of that kind of stuff :P

Oh and the link he removed from my first post was just a "Let me google that for you" link if you were wondering. :P

This should be moved to Spam/Flame board as Rdy2Kill stated. I wonder what kmphantom was trying to accomplish.. o.o

Edited by GhoztMan

Nope, no need for flaming. :P

Damn you and your VIP/Staff color fonts!!! I knew it was you, since your in charge of that kind of stuff

Uhh any member can add color in their posts.

---

And the thread will remain here, there is no purpose to move it to the Spam/Flame Board except to further promote spam in the thread.

And the thread will remain here, there is no purpose to move it to the Spam/Flame Board except to further promote spam in the thread.

I see your point Monki, but I do suggest at least closing the topic, seeing as it not longer has relevance to its original topic.

Edited by GhoztMan

I say close it.

I second that!

---

Ok I suppose that was a useless post, but I'm in love with these colorz! Please don't give me an infraction! :)

It's staying open as of now, and if you know a post is spam that is even more reason to not make the post.

I say close it.

I second that!

---

Ok I suppose that was a useless post, but I'm in love with these colorz! Please don't give me an infraction! :)

It's staying open as of now, and if you know a post is spam that is even more reason to not make the post.

That is why I edited it (And then edited it again once I read the message in my inbox) so it may pertain to the topic. I think I'll just quit while I'm ahead and stop posting on this thread. :)

Edited by GhoztMan