Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

StarCraft patch 1.00

Does anyone here have the original disks? Version 1.0 from original StarCraft? If any1 one does I would LOVE to have a copy of the installed StarCraft.exe, storm.dll, Patch_rt.mpq, battle.snp, and standard.snp. I would do just about ANYTHING to get a hold of these files! PLEASE!!!!!!1!!!!!! I BEG OF THEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Earliest file versions I've seen are just 1.05. Never seen original 1.0 discs. XD I know they're out there though.

my friend I think has 1.06

Mine is 1.05 too for Brood War. I think the Brood War makes it 1.05.

I'm not sure what version my disks are :-/

EDIT: I just looked at the 3 on my desk and they are all 1.05.

Easiest I have is 1.04.. Seems the earliest on the blizzard ftp is 1.07.. Why do you need 1.00 anyway?

Why do you need 1.00 anyway?

What he said.

Several reasons. one, it is the ORIGINAL un-modded fixed SC. Two it has some of the CHEAPEST bugs that exist in history, three my roommate would like to procure a copy of it for his own reasons.

Well, if you find a copy of it, please let me know, that way I can give you FTP to upload it to my server so I can have a copy of it too :(

(And of course it's got bugs, it's got every single exploitable bug that has ever been in SC :()

Yeah, if you find it you better share Worm :(

v1.0.4 and before has a bug where you can morph units into any other unit you want. So morph hacking zerglings into norads or whatever. Sadly that would've worked online, but blizzard caught on.

Not sure what the other bug he's refering to might be, but I can assume it's pretty bad. ;o

...aweosme

lol no1 has had sc that long... And its not available on the internet at all... It seems like it is very valuable :). Looks like Ill actually have to use my "connections" for people I know who are older than me who play SC and get it that way. I think I have a person in mind. IM gonna contact them now and see if I can steal a copy :o.

I want to edit out the right side of wormbeast's avatar...

LOL. OS X was for iPhone programming. w00t hackintosh.

My dad got SC when it first came out, but he also got 5-6 new sets of CDs when he lost them, I took two of them when I moved out, maybe one of them was the original. I'll check when I get home.

I've got a copy of Starcraft Beta, but not 1.00 :

Oh oh Mastric, want to upload and share that beta copy? :unsure:

I'll upload mine (1.00) to rapidshare if you guys really want it.

YES YES YES! Upload it! Give us the link! :unsure:

If theres a whole topic about it, I believe that means we really want it!!! XD

I'll set you up with FTP to upload to my server, not rapidshare.

Eh not much proof since that can be changed but do you have AIM or MSN? I can send you the information through there for your FTP account. Don't really like PMs...

Sure, if you want.

Proof below, v1.00

That could be easily edited on any picture-editor. ^_^

I don't know if this is the appropriate area to post this, but I was wondering what FTP stands for. (:

You really think I could change anything in in with paint.

MSN: [email protected]

AIM: deadmangcraft

I think most people could edit that with paint, although I doubt you did because there would be no point in fooling us. ^_^

That could also be edited using artmoney but w/e we'll see if it's true or not ^_^

That could also be edited using artmoney but w/e we'll see if it's true or not :D

MS Paint, Artmoney, GIMP, PhotoShop etc. Who needs pics when we can get the dl O_O

:D

Case in point. I have version 9.99 ^_^

Note: It was done in about 30 seconds, and I didn't even match the pixel color, but you get the idea.

Edited by GhoztMan