Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Stupid questions

So I have two questions that are gonna seem really stupid toall you :( ridicule all you want just as long as i get the answers im good>

1.) So first off. I need to make a webist for a clan that im trying to start in SC. I would like on with ranks, members, history and all that. But I dont have the money to spend on one. Any help on this would be great.

2.) Secondly I need SC and WC3 keys for my bots unless you guys know some way to run a bot without them. also what is the best Bot program to run im currently attempting mirage but w/o keys im kinda S.O.L

Please help I have been wracking my brain and surfing the net over this for the last 3 days. Thanks so much

You need a CD-Key for a bot to connect..

Websites are easy, simply google "Free web hosting"

As for bots they ALL need cd keys to connect, no matter what.

With cd keys your pretty much out of luck unless you buy one. You can try a Key generator but the odds are about 1 in 1000 that you will get a working key.

Hope this helps you.

If you do use a key generator, don't try to test them. You'll get banned for a while if you try to test too many keys. Mirage is a good bot program, I'm glad you found that one.

Purgehosting.com with the Alpha Clan Scripts package would probly work. Contact there support and ask about it, it's a custom setup atm.

For the keys you would need to spend the 20$ on another copy of sc/wc3/d2

I think you could get the first game for like.... 10$ but have fun trying to find a site that sells just the first one and not the battle chest or w/e its called