Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I'M trading a drop hack for anti drop!

im trading my working drop ahck that's undetectable and doesnt pause game unless you type /win which drop everyone and u get *VICTORY*!

anywase, i want a working anti drop cuz my cousin keeps fucking dropping me and img ettin pissed!

also if anyone has a macro'er! I'll trade for one of those too!

(u know, the uploading virus thingy, and the kirby one, and the wavy one... lol)

:tease:

im trading my working drop ahck that's undetectable and doesnt pause game unless you type /win which drop everyone and u get *VICTORY*!

anywase, i want a working anti drop cuz my cousin keeps fucking dropping me and img ettin pissed!

also if anyone has a macro'er! I'll trade for one of those too!

(u know, the uploading virus thingy, and the kirby one, and the wavy one... lol)

:tease:

If you cousin is dropping you.. and you have a drop hack.. Then why don't you just drop him before he has the chance to drop you? Dare I say "Duh"? :unsure:

Although I discourage its use (as it is extremely annoying), KloMeister's StarCraft Spammer is available here, in you very own Ghoztcraft downloads section under the name "Koolest Spammer". Now if you had enough to time make this topic, then I'm pretty sure you had enough time to search the downloads section for a spammer/macroer yourself..

Edited by GhoztMan

Looks like you're using the drop hack I made, right?

*Check the readme. If it was made by me or by someone else can determine if it can be protected against or not.