Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The new Toolbar thingy..

wibiya toolbar  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new toolbar?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Yes, but it doesn't belong on Ghoztcraft.
    • It makes my scrolling lag.
    • I don't see the purpose.
    • It's annoying.
    • I don't like the color scheme.

Do you guys like it, or no? If no one likes it then I'll get rid of it. It's a beta program we got invited to from http://www.wibiya.com/

Let me know, and please try out the features before you say anything.

Yeah kinda useless, however I think the random post thing should be added to a menu somewhere. Quite amusing the things that pop up.

Also Recent posts doesn't work on my comp, it shows up blank.

win 7 7600 64bit firefox 3.5.3 VIP theme

Maybe we could keep the search, but the full bar is way to much and just dead weight IMO.

Why not got for a 420chan style toolbar/frame thing? I think it would actually work nicely on GC if there was a way to disable it if you don't like it.

So. Much. Lag. Jesus. Oh. My. God.

I want the Simple Skin back. I cannot switch to anything to get away from the lag. >.>

The toolbar is a neat idea, but I also think it's rather useless. I'd find use with the recent posts, if it actually worked. It's always blank for me. Don't have a twitter so I'd have nothing to tweet about, and sharing it with friends who are mostly not into computer games, or game hacking would just be pointless. The only real useful thing I can see myself using is the search tool.

alot of lag and it doesn't seem to fit with GC

I use the staff theme, relatively dark. The rest of my vista theme is pretty dark too. Easy on my eyes when I'm up late. The big white bar on the bottom of my screen really bothers me. :o

Yeah and my recent posts show nothing past september. Pretty recent, but not enough IMO.

I don't think I'll be using it anyways. The forum page updates itself so I just look at that for recent posts, and there's a search button on site too.

I don't like it mainly because it's sort of an eyesore. I find it out of place and no point for me, if I really need to search something I'll scroll up the page. I don't mind GC keeping it, as long as we can disable it from the control panel I'm happy.

Added facebook fan page.

Lol I wouldn't become a fan because:

1) Some people on here I wouldn't mind keeping my FB away from.

Well I only have one reason. NO HARD FEELINGS. :o

Why would you be embarrassed? Ghoztcraft is cool.. :o

Perhaps if you fixed the scrolling lag I would like it.

It doesn't lag for me, that's just your computer sucking. If you're in firefox try disabling smooth scrolling. What if I disable it on some skins, and just put it on the skins that don't have a tun of transparent elements?

maybe when I create a clone with a new name

My computer lags too. No smooth scrolling.

Can't you make an option to disable or no?

I'll see about it, maybe I can make it an option in the UserCP to disable it.

maybe I can make it an option in the UserCP to disable it.

:o That's what I said earlier..

I don't mind GC keeping it, as long as we can disable it from the control panel I'm happy.

Better now, don't know why. The option would be great though

For me it is still an epic mega amount of lag. even though I have it adblocked. Haha.

Why has the Simple Skin been removed? :o

I agree that the users should be able to disable it of they do not want to use it.

Alright I disabled it..

It is an interesting idea but my computer is getting to that age where everything begins to lag.

Runs much smoother now ^^

The only people that experience the lag have lower end computers or crappy graphics cards.

I have a 256 that is built into the mobo. My aftermarket 512 went bye bye and i haven't had the money for a new one.

No, makes my scrolling lag, and plus, I don't really see the purpose of it. :-/