Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I have a pair of scissors!

Approximately 3 feet long. o.0

Pix or it didn't happen.

Pix or it didn't happen.

I only have one picture of it and I am physically holding it. I do not feel like sharing the ugly factor on these forums.

take another pic -.-

RANDOM SPAM FTW

take another pic -.-

Camera is dead.

Troll? This thread is a troll thread if there are no pictures :/ Why bother making a thread and not supply images of this gigantic three foot long pair of scissors!

Troll? This thread is a troll thread if there are no pictures :/ Why bother making a thread and not supply images of this gigantic three foot long pair of scissors!

Charging batteries.

Charging batteries.

LIES!!! You are lying about said 3 foot scissors. Obviously! Just use your phone or something! Pix or your scissors are myth. :shock:

Charging batteries.

LIES!!! You are lying about said 3 foot scissors. Obviously! Just use your phone or something! Pix or your scissors are myth. :shock:

Want to bet?

Speaking of large things (scissors, penises, etc.), I figured I'd post a picture of a giant pen that I have.

0000030.jpg

That's an image I got off of google which resembles the pen I have, only mine is a different color. I'll take an actual picture later maybe, but, it's huge. It actually does write ink, blue ink, but the only disappointing feature is that the clip doesn't work, so it can't clip it your shirt or something else.

lol i used to have one of those huge pens, but i threw it away D:

Here is your proof.

post-3753-1255626261_thumb.jpg

I call Photoshop! >:/ Give us a REAL image come on :D This is just mean taunting us like this.

I call Photoshop! >:/ Give us a REAL image come on :D This is just mean taunting us like this.

That is a real image...

hmm to me it looks real, but from seeing some photo manipulation over the years if pancake is really good with photoshop he could do it.. >.<

hmm to me it looks real, but from seeing some photo manipulation over the years if pancake is really good with photoshop he could do it.. >.<

I suck at Photoshop.

o.o controller.

Size comparison.

Looks fake to me

Looks fake to me

Do I seriously need to make a video just to prove my point...

Looks fake to me

Yeah.

Looks fake to me

Yeah.

Well too bad. I am not wasting my time just because you won't believe an obvious legit picture. :yes:

o.o controller.

Size comparison.

Totally photoshopped. Stop with the lies!! We want a real scissor-giant!!!

(J/k, Thats fricken huge. What're you going to cut with THOSE? XD)