Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Question about Down Them All

There's this awesome website that I found a while back which uploads music, etc. from video games and anime, but my question is this:

There are like 46 .mp3's which belong to a game that I want to download and the process of doing so is tedious, so my question is, can I use DownThemAll! Firefox Add-on to download all 47 .mp3's at the same time? I know how to do this with Rapidshare links, but this is different and I am curious as to whether or not this would work.

Here's what I want to download:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1432

What I try to do is this:

Open DownThemAll!, select Audio for the Filter, select the 46 files, check them, and then click Start, but what happens instead is that it saves them as a link to my desktop, rather than an .mp3

Any help?

There's this awesome website that I found a while back which uploads music, etc. from video games and anime, but my question is this:

There are like 46 .mp3's which belong to a game that I want to download and the process of doing so is tedious, so my question is, can I use DownThemAll! Firefox Add-on to download all 47 .mp3's at the same time? I know how to do this with Rapidshare links, but this is different and I am curious as to whether or not this would work.

Here's what I want to download:

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/1432

What I try to do is this:

Open DownThemAll!, select Audio for the Filter, select the 46 files, check them, and then click Start, but what happens instead is that it saves them as a link to my desktop, rather than an .mp3

Any help?

Stop being a lazy bum and download them all separately. Jk. Has this happened before when using the add on to any other downloads? Perhaps you should contact the maker of the add on for any bugs. Usually makers of FF addons post their email or w.e for tech support. Hope this helps. :D

yeah you can, just rightlick anywhere on the page and go to download them all, then just set it to DL mp3 files. I do it all the time.

Ugh, no, I said that when I try to do that, it either opens all of them in separate tabs or it saves all the links as an internet link that I can open with Firefox to the designated download folder.

all those links are dead bro.

I declare that state false! I can download from them as of them right now. I didn't know this type of add-on existed but it doesn't surprise me. Are there other one like it? Personally I don't find it hard to DL all of them separatly. But who am I to talk who downloaded all 500 or so fucking episodes of detective conan episodes off of megaupload.

Edit: After further searching I cannot seem to located a similar program. Unless I haven't searched deep enough.

Edit2: Would it be that it is not working because you have to go to a separate page and that it is now all DDL off the first page?

all those links are dead bro.

...No...

Edit2: Would it be that it is not working because you have to go to a separate page and that it is now all DDL off the first page?

I don't know...

Fuck.