Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

MMORPG'S

post any of your favorite mmorpg's here

-2moons

-9dragons

-maplestory

Asheron's Call was by far the best. Best gameplay and best PvP, havnt seen a game that can even compare to the PvP in that game.

Asheron's Call was by far the best. Best gameplay and best PvP, havnt seen a game that can even compare to the PvP in that game.

is it free

Nah, and the games pretty much dead now, died 4-5 years ago =( sad sad story.

well i got like 40 mmorpgs dowloaded on my computer and im deleting some of them cuz i need to free some spae and im going to replace a couple with some good mmorpgs and i dont know of any drop dead fun games and i though this would be a good way to get some from other people opinions.

yeah i dont know a whole lot of MMORPGs, just dont switch to WoW =P

Ragnarok Online is the best, but...

Save yourself from the darkness. >.>

haha ive played many many many mmorpgs and i get addicted but i can stop anytime i want *cough* i wish

I heard Final Fantasy XI online (think it was XI) was really good. its an MMORPG, still has alot of stuff apparently that people havnt even accomplished yet.

I'd have to say Guild Wars is one of the best subscription-less MMORPGs out there. Great questing (can get somewhat repetitious) PvP is great and the plot is very well written. Great gameplay and graphics. All you have to do is pay 25-30$ for the original (and some more if you want the standalone expansions) and then your set!

i have guild wars factions on my computer but it didnt seem all that fun its the same thing over and over

Anyone tried Aion?

I have, its absolutely AWESOME! Think.. WoW with wings and SPACE! Its medieval and sorta spacey at the same time.. You get to fly! :) Also, the PVP area (The Void-ish area) is really cool, with npcs fighting and different elements that can be brought into battle of your the battle leader. Only problem is you have to pay each month.. :(

Aion looked cool but I stay away from MMOs I like having a social life.

Playing Guild Wars right now, only MMORPG I've ever really tried, unless you want to count Diablo II.

i have guild wars factions on my computer but it didnt seem all that fun its the same thing over and over

Its basically WoW without payment, except less quests.. otherwise its great! :D

do I want to even know

CrimeCraft looks like it might have some potential.. although when I tried it, it had rather bland cityscapes and backrounds.. hopefully some downloadable content will spice things up a bit.

The only MMO I've actually enjoyed playing is Ragnarok Online.

Not the real server tho, high rates w/ main focus on PvP/WoE.

Pretty fast based and the strategies get intense.

Only thing that sucks is on the majority of free server the people that donate $20+ rule with super OPed donation equips :

I got a level 20 Ranger/Ele on GW, I never play it tho, it got pretty boring.

MMO's are to slow paced for me, I don't like the idea of gameplay advancement based on time/grinding/leveling up rather than skill.

I think I stick to my RTSes and FPSes

I used to be a huge fan of Ragnarok (before it got lame).

Lots of drama on my old server made it amazingly fun.