Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

WEEE ARE FUCKEN BACKKKKKKK #2

:shock: :shock: WE are fuken ba k tnogiht taken your requests all night all long. How sosuld SUteki fuck up his shit more??? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Lets splace the the motha fuckan game yo. Its tha rage these days. Ih honestly wish i had more to drank but my shit is depleated yo "( :( :( but w/es i coudl get more i suppose if that si my desire but i rtink we are feelin pretty good and honestly the only reason why i don t is i gotta work at 12 pm tomorrow god damit. But my mtoha fucaks there is not much of an update i can give, i continue the talks tiwth the other woman aidn i am still llocked in the realtionship with this one so we are doubling dipping right now still :tease: :grin:

Take yoru requests oall night long, iv el my fucken feedback i will check this bitcha nd the first one.

OH I forgot to addd that i am STILL NOT GIVING A FUCK!! and its sierly workiong out pretty nicely. ppl are gettin g psised around me a little bit but ya know what? I DONT GIVE A FUCK :)

UPDATE AGAIN I FORGOT I GOT SOME BEER AND HOT DAMN LEFT WE ARE FUCKEN DRINKIN MORE BITCHES SOOO FUCK YOU!!!!

Jesus christ thats alot of typos...lol

Jesus christ thats alot of typos...lol

What'd you expect? It's drunk Suteki. :( He's no Shakespeare when he gets like this. :)

Edited by GhoztMan

what are you talking about? this is much better then Shakespeare

Well good job Suteki

does someone here speak suteki? I think google has a translator for it.

I speak Suteki!

Fuck yeah you do!!! :D