Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What from nature best describes you?

Well, I need some ideas for this piece of literature I'm about to write.. So throw me your ideas. What "thing" from nature best describes your feelings/personality. I'm not asking your favorite animal- it's sometimes hard to distinguish between the two. Just asking what animal/plant/element/etc. best describes you.. do with it as you may. :grin:

Why is this in the poetry section?

Moving to Serious discussion. Any comments questions concerns PM me.

Why is this in the poetry section?

Moving to Serious discussion. Any comments questions concerns PM me.

Ah. This was the section it should be in.. couldn't think of the right category. Considering I was going to write a piece of literature (namely a poem) about the replies to the topic, I decided to put it in the Poetry section. The current section, though, is much more fitting. Continue with your replies! :D

I would be a human.

I would say a cat describes me.... I have my moments when I want attention but when im not in one of those "moments" im like wtf why are you looking at me...

A ghost. :D

I think a branch would fit me.

I need support from others to grow properly and healthily but once I do i'm able to help other people grow and I like to watch people have fun.

As ludicrous as it might sound.. I believe I am most like a beaver. I am extremely protective and loyal of my friends and family and sometimes feel that I want to make a physical barrier to stop the hurt and insults that might harm my loved ones. [i may not be anything to look at on land, and am sometimes known as "slow", I am a speeddemon in the water. I love swimming very much, and am pretty good at it. When I'm out of the water I seem unagile (that's not a word, but whatever) but when I'm in the water... I'm in my world.]- The previous was a sort of paraphrase of a piece of literature I read recently.. I felt it described me pretty well. I don't scare easily, and as was also in the piece of literature I was reading (namely Fell) it described this beaver character as unafraid even in the face of imminent death. If I was faced with a wolf or a lion perhaps, I wouldn't run off shrieking.. I would look it straight in the eye (considering I wasn't dead by then) and say "Well, get on with it will you? If you're not going to eat me, I have work to attend to!" I am studious and almost always working.. just like the beaver. If something knocks me down, I turn around and get right back up. I persevere and am quite stubborn (not that that's a good thing). I, after all the other "I"s in this long wall of text, am a beaver. Now see you later, I have work to do!

Edited by GhoztMan