Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

question for owner or admin?

I don't know if this is allowed or even in the right area for posting so I do apologize ahead of time if it isn't.... I am new here and a friend of Raz, I run my own GFX site and wanted to know what the rules/guidelines are for posting things with my site name on them...also, I have a Teamspeak server that is open to use but I wanted to know if it is or is not ok to post it to let people know about it...please help and guide me in the correct ways of your board, thank you!

Posting work that contains text or advertises other websites is allowed to a limited degree. As long as it's not considered spam posts, you may post work that contains your site's name. Perhaps int he future, we can discuss becoming affiliates, because I'm sure a lot of the active members of this website are interested in graphics, and you seem to be well versed in the use of image editing software.

thank you for the prompt reply.....what about the Teamspeak server...is there a way to let people know without breaking the rules?