Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Gears of War: Into The Heavens

did you do all of those?

I used several C4D's and took a wallpaper with trees and another one with buildings and added them in the background and the C4D's I made them specifically like that...the effect I was going for...

Yessss...I love this. I play Gears 2 every day practically.

Do you think you could make a picture/background with Dominic Santiago in it?

Edit: :( It's blurry when I stretch it. Can I get a bigger/better resolution? perhaps 1024x768? :)

it goes blurry because it was meant to be the size i made it...lol I will try and find it to see if i can make bigger...

I like that oak leaf on the bottom right, it really ties in with the darkened trees in the background. The soldier has an almost "liney" feel to him, with geometric shapes covering him- it really contrasts with jagged, zigzag effects behind him.. The brightened focal just ties it all together. Great job, as always! :)

thank you for the feedback

Gears is the gayest game out there IMO, monsters and fake guns is gay for me.

But it looks badass, would be better if it was a soldier with an m4 IMO

Lol, M...

It's the best looking game on the 360, and there is so much depth to each character. After reading the books, I feel like I actually know the characters in real life.