Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How Do You Make A Starcraft Hack?

How do you create a starcraft hack?

maybe jsut the basics first?

like what you need, where the fiels are located to do such things, how to do it, what certain things do, and how to do them?

(spoofing, timer drop, drop person maybe?, show map visible hack, resources and piing and population and ip hack?)

You'll want to understand a programing language or two first. Then you'll need to learn some stuff about memory addressing. And then even more stuff that i myself just can't comprehend at this time!

The most important things you will need right as you are starting out is:

1. A memory searcher. I personally prefer using Artmoney, however there's many memory searching programs out there such as TSearch, and Cheat Engine.

2. A Debugger. The most commonly used debugger is Olly, but there's many more out there.

After that, it's up to you to learn a programming languages to use the offsets you find using the memory searcher and debugger to your advantage to make interesting things. You could even use a disassembler later on down the road if you get good enough.

Follow this spoofing tutorial found [here]. It covers quite a bit and is easy to follow.

ONE, I know VB, and TWO, I have art money AND cheat engine already...

now?

Now...READ POSTS!

Follow this spoofing tutorial found [here]. It covers quite a bit and is easy to follow.