Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacker Tourny

Lol i was curious cause people have trouble recording starcraft regularly with screen recording software how do you plan on doing a live feed. Im super interested in the method 0_o

www.livestream.com procaster works, however I'm unsure how the tournament will be broadcasted.

I believe viper or any of the admins know

Oh well that one livestream you showed me was very neat. Im pretty interested in watching it live just thought it was a neat feature to have especially in a hackers tournament lol.

Yeah should be awesome

Indeed, it would be great to have it available for the tourney, since we all know how screwed up replays get, especially if you fast forward them. >.>

and no rewind -.-

and no rewind -.-

Exactly! I hate that! I'll accidently fast forward past the good part and be all "Dangit! Have to host the replay again!". Supposedly it's going to be a feature in SC2. They claim they can make it so the replays won't be massively sized, considering the things a "rewind" feature implicates.