Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mac Dre

Anyone else listen to Mac Dre? It seems I'm the only MD fan everywhere I go.

He's my favorite by far, I listen to him almost exclusively.

This is my current top song by him:

Again, I do not know if this artist, nor of Furly. :o

I think that song is kinda garbage...

I need intelligence in my hip hop. I need more than just a sick beat scape. I need ridiculous beats AND ridiculously gritty, precise delivery.

Tonedeff is one of the most prominent figures in hip hop for me. He's been making hip hop independantly since the late 80's.

Immortal technique would turn Mac Dre into a puddle of melted flesh with an afro.

Immortal Technique - Peruvian Cocaine

Other rappers I can think of off the top of my head that DESTROY Mac Dre -

Binary Star, Blue Scholars, Jedi Mind Tricks, Apathy, Celph Titled, Esoteric, Dutch Massive, Akir, Lyrical Commission/Brad Strut, Snowgoons, Cunninglynguists, Outerspace.......

I don't really mean to sound like I'm hating on your musical choice. ANY music is good.

since 84

thats it

fuck the rest.

and listen to techno

I just love how you said all this stuff about his music and how bad it is, and went on to list all the "better" ones than his- then ended with this sentence:

I don't really mean to sound like I'm hating on your musical choice. ANY music is good.

It's like saying "Your a fucking douchefag, go suck on a fucking dick ass mother fucker... Not to be mean or anything". :D

I personally don't like hip-hop. Techno; Alternative Rock; Metal- I'm set. :)

Edited by GhoztMan

Well, I am a hip hop connoisseur. So I believe my opinion is valid. Some mainstream rap cats would disagree with what I said, but people who appreciate quality hip hop would agree. :D

Don't get me wrong, hip hop is not the only thing I listen to. I was raised on classic rock, but my #1 will always be tool. I definitely cannot stand house anymore, its f*ckin gay. Also most trance is weak.

What kind of techno do you listen to?

My electronic music consists of mainly DnB, Breakz, and Dubstep.

I personally believe that good Rap died in '99

Techno I like too, but it is very watered down these days.

Don't get me wrong, hip hop is not the only thing I listen to. I was raised on classic rock, but my #1 will always be tool. I definitely cannot stand house anymore, its f*ckin gay. Also most trance is weak.

QFT (and awesomeness)