Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

SCHT '09 Registration Closed

Alright, it's Halloween, and it's time to get things started! Just like to say that Halloween is our Founder's Birthday! Please be sure to wish XGhozt a safe and Happy 20th Birthday!

The registration period of the SCHT is now closed, and no more applicants will be accepted. Congratulations to our 25 Contestants! Over the course of the next month and a half, they will be facing off in 1v1 matches trying to best 2 of 3 matches overall for the Grand Prize of $150 USD!

Throughout this week, the initial pairing up and scheduling of matches will commence, so contestants, be sure to check your emails frequently! Exact rules and tournament scheduling will be posted up later this week, so for now, hone your Starcraft skills! Matches will take place on ICCUP approved maps (Ironic eh?)

As promised, those entering the tournament will be given the chance to beta test the new and upcoming hack called Freedom! More details about this exclusive offer will be emailed to you so check your spam filters just in case!

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show, for this year is definitely going out with a bang!

Have a safe weekend and a Happy Halloween!

Happy_Halloween_GC09.png

Oh.. I thought it actually started today : Sigh

Thanks Viper! I will be out all weekend wrecking havoc. Just got back from The Haunt (Great America) - Courtesy of my friends. :hi: Happy Halloween everyone.

Oh dang I wish my birthday was on halloween.

Happy birthday! Aww 25 contestants.

Happy bday Ghozt, and time for the tourney to be getting started. :P

Happy Birthday, XGhozt!

---------------------------^

Look! I remembered the Z! Just for you! :3

:P Let's get this Tourney started!

Edited by GhoztMan

Wow I forgot many peoples birthday are on holloween