Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Freedom Hack Update

i'm just glad a hack is coming out that will convince me to play it again

lol

but the freedom forums are not that active

Well considering the hack hasn't even been released to the public, it makes sense that the forums aren't to active. Just the updates on the status and such. Once it is released, the people will start rolling in. ;)

lol

but the freedom forums are not that active

Well considering the hack hasn't even been released to the public, it makes sense that the forums aren't to active. Just the updates on the status and such. Once it is released, the people will start rolling in. ;)

This is correct. Because the hack is still in beta stages, it's not publicly available. So there's really not much reason to visit yet unless you are interested in updates.

well good luck not being blizzard ;)

I remeber back when viper was just making spoofers he has come far viper hit me up on aim I can help you guys with coding and shit like that n stuff but this hack very good so far I can't wait to tear up sc with it might get me back I'm to sc

Please note it isn't me who is doing the actual programming of Freedom.

If I recall correctly, it's Nano and Heinerman doing the coding, right?

Edited by GhoztMan

Freedom is now available for public trials! Please visit FreedomHack.com and register now! An account is required to use the hack, as it is tied to the forums. Thanks :)

ummmm how do i use this... i have the folder named freedom.. but theres no injector or anything...

You extract the folder into your Starcraft folder, and it will autoinject for you.

You extract the folder into your Starcraft folder, and it will autoinject for you.

im sorry for my stupidity... but i just drag the folder into my starcraft folder? the one in program files? or...do i have to redownload it and extract all files to the folder in program files named Starcraft ?

im sorry for my stupidity... but i just drag the folder into my starcraft folder? the one in program files? or...do i have to redownload it and extract all files to the folder in program files named Starcraft ?

oh wait... its telling me to configure my user name and password... :/ i dont understand this lol... what do i do with the notepad doc that says "put hacks to load on bnet here"?

oh wait... its telling me to configure my user name and password... :/ i dont understand this lol... what do i do with the notepad doc that says "put hacks to load on bnet here"?

Until the standalone update you must do the following:

Make an account on FreedomHack.com; Locate the settings folder within your StarCraft directory, find the config file, and put in your username and password in the allotted areas. Also, if you have any other hacks that you inject regularly, put them in the folder with the notepad doc that says "put hacks to load on bnet here" and it will autoinject.

Make an account on FreedomHack.com; Locate the settings folder within your StarCraft directory, find the config file, and put in your username and password in the allotted areas. Also, if you have any other hacks that you inject regularly, put them in the folder with the notepad doc that says "put hacks to load on bnet here" and it will autoinject.

oh jeez.. freedomhack is offline. and i went into the folder with the config settings... the username and pw i have to enter in that are for freedomhack.com? cuz ive been putting my sc acct..lmfao... >.< is there any way i can make an acct? or if anyone has an acct to give me? or anything?

oh jeez.. freedomhack is offline. and i went into the folder with the config settings... the username and pw i have to enter in that are for freedomhack.com? cuz ive been putting my sc acct..lmfao... >.< is there any way i can make an acct? or if anyone has an acct to give me? or anything?

If the site itself is down then the hack will be down. There is no standalone version up yet, which means it's still connected to the server. I suggest you just be patient and wait till Nano releases an update that will make it separate from the servers; then you won't need an account at all.

It would be even nicer if this dead hack was actually compatible with the other hacks, only to make it worthwhile as a hack addon. Because sure, it has nice features, and these features are not available in other hacks - but alone, they are WORTHLESS!!!

Anyways I always knew it would never be done. xD But meh. Nice idea, overall.

If only viper was still here. D:

where is viper?

Yeah, the features look really good but it doesnt do anything.. D:

He died. He had some goodbye topic and left us to suffer.

Oh... well the only way to make this up to us is creating this same hack just for SC2

Yeah.. after Viper left the project pretty much dried up. Nano is currently working on a standalone version that is compatible with other hacks; Once he releases that no more work will be done on it, and I suppose he'll start to work on hacks for StarCraft II.