Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Object Dock

Hey All, Just a Helpful little program for any Operating system called "Object Dock" It's a little dock you can configure to do pretty much anything and can change the design of it to make it fit your desktop how you find fit.

Here is the link for it:

Object Dock

What a Dock from this program, or you made your own dock that uses images?

I made my own dock from scratch ^^ Didn't exactly make it very user friendly/flexible since it was only made for my computer but it's neat knowing you can make something that people sell for money.

well right now im making a whole computer dock that will be sold it is going to be a dock that sits on the bottom of your computer it will take place of your start menu just like others but it will have your Weather,Calendar,Computer name, Computer Temp. and much more information about your whole computer its a project ive been working on for a while now

Where does it draw the information for the weather and stuff from?

its going to be from zip code

*edit*also if you have any ideas for my dock ill gladly take them

Edited by TweaK-

Make a "update assistant" for new posts on Ghoztcraft (or any forum you subscribe to!), along with PM updates, the works. Kind of like a "My Assistant"! :o

Edited by GhoztMan

I prefer Rocket Dock. :-/

Same, when I had a dock I used Rocket..

I am currently using rocket. ^^;;

I'm not familiar with rocket whats that?

and ghoztman i'm probably not going to do that right now but maybe in the future ill add a app section where you can download apps for it and you could have a assistant app that would make forum operation easier

I believe he is referring to Rocket Dock

I believe he is referring to Rocket Dock

ahhh i see i like object dock because you can do pretty much anything with it it has so many options that rocket dock cant really do that easily

yes... haha there are 2 versions pro version, and free version