Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Comes forth the end of the world for me?

Serious discussion it is, because I'm going to have some really serious real life issues. No, this is not about subordinary things like Love, no such thing as "not enough free time to play GC because my life is awesome". No. What's happening is that my financial background has fallen apart so much that soon enough I am not sure how the hell I'm going to survive. What I mean is, I'm living with my mother, she's unemployed, we sold our flat back when my parents divorced and we don't really have money left for the rent where we live now. That means, I might have to go to a dormitory, and there I won't have nearly as much internet access... And then, my existence for GC will have to come to an end, because of circumstances I cannot modify.

So, I require some advice on what possibilities I have here. What's been left unnoticed...? I don't know. I don't know what we can do. Of course, living under a bridge instead of a dorm, but that also won't save me. Also, to be frank, we don't even know about the dorm yet. Well, I'll tell ya when I get there in time.

XGhozt, get the mobile skin done if it is not. Then I'll be able to come around. :P

The mobile skin works.

--

Have you tried getting a job, just draw up a Resume and send it out to everything within 20 miles that's within your capabilities. Restaurants, fast food, game stores, retail stores, even holding a sign out front of a store. If you're that desperate then it's time to really apply yourself and outsource as much as possible.

Hell, go mow some lawns for 40 bucks.

I agree, if you are at this point you should be out there doing whatever possible to try and find a job to get a source of income.

Thing with the job is that it could take awhile to get one. You'd have to hold out on a lot of things until you get a job. I'm not really sure that you're able to hold out much more.. Since you made this thread.

Also, I'm positive you must have thought of getting a job before you posted. So, perhaps, asking relatives for help until you're able to get some source of income?

@Edit:

Also, lmao at the ads. They're mocking you Zhuiden. D:

http://upload.Ghoztcraft.net/files/177/zhu%20zhu.bmp

Telling you to start a pet shop or get a new apartment. D:

It originally slipped my mind before I posted. So far I've heard the opinion of a few people, and this is exactly what they said - apart from that the issue will be resolved, I should get income to ensure my independence, and to be able to get what I need. Apparently an idea came up that will not be as bad as I thought it would be. Well, things will still change. You won't notice it nearly as much. :P

Thanks for the ideas. I'll do my best. We'll do our best - my family is doing its best to provide the best solution for this era of chaos. By the way, our relatives cannot or won't help us out. :P

If all else fails... think about joining the military....

the thing that's a possibility. Well I hope everything works out for you.

I believe, like many others in this topic, that you should try your hardest to get a job and apply yourself. Whatever happens, you know we still love you. Good luck.

If all else fails... think about joining the military....

That won't work. I'm in Hungary.

You guys have some nice suggestions but..

its not as easy getting a job.

I've worked for a multi million dollar company, and guess what

Taco bell wont take me, I told the manage fuck you, half of your employees cant speak proper english and you wont hire me?

Go enlist.

Taco bell wont take me, I told the manage fuck you

Well gee, I wonder why they wouldn't.

Go enlist.

I believe he stated in the post previous to yours that he can't join the military because he's in Hungary.

----

If you can't get a standard job, try doing household chores for someone else if your really desperate.