Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bypass Windows Firewall to login to B.ne

Hello everyone, I have a two hour delay before my classes on Tuesday/Thursday and I can use the libraries computers to play SC via my flashdrive, but only offline. The windows firewall blocks it from connecting, and I'm not sure how to bypass it so I can log onto battle.net.

Can anyone here lend some support? :P

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they block the ports that enable you to connect to Battle.net to play online.

I'm pretty sure they block the ports that enable you to connect to Battle.net to play online.

Well, I know that the ports are blocked.. I've heard that you can use VPN I think its called?

It's like a tunneling system, I believe you use it to connect remotley of sorts, but like.. only using the internet, not their system?

I dunno, it seemed complicated :D

You can use VPN, however that requires you to install almost like another network connection on that computer. Which means you need administrator privileges. If it's a public computer at your local library, I highly doubt they give you administrative privileges.

You can use VPN, however that requires you to install almost like another network connection on that computer. Which means you need administrator privileges. If it's a public computer at your local library, I highly doubt they give you administrative privileges.

Yeah, no ADMIN rights, so you know no other way to connect to B.net without those privileges?

I could send a little something to put a stop to your libraries firewalls.. heh heh heh. rofl

Lol, jk ...Other than VPN though there isn't any other way that I know of, besides manually opening the ports (which also requires admin rights). :D

Edited by GhoztMan