Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Purgehosting Review

Hey everyone, I googled Purgehosting just because I was bored and scrolled through the link's and I found a review at This Website here is the review but please, checkout the link. Also check out this link for other customer reviews Other Reviews

- by Aaron Creamer of brandstormmarketing.com on 02 Oct 2009:

" I was with GoDaddy hosting for almost 5 years before I made the change to PurgeHosting.com and I am very glad that I did.

In a hosting company I look for good customer service, quality, up-time, and price. PurgeHosting has everything covered beyond my expectations.

Customer Service @ PurgeHosting :

With most hosting companies when you call their customer service department they spend more time trying to sell you new services than they do actually helping you. At PurgeHosting they give you honest advice on which package would best fit your needs and your budget. Every support ticket I have ever placed has been resolved within an hour!

Quality @ PurgeHosting :

Top notch! They give you complete control of your hosting account with the best tools to manage it.

Up-time @ PurgeHosting :

As a reseller for PurgeHosting their up-time is very important to me. Not only will down-time affect my own website but it would affect my customers websites as well. I rely on the quality of their service and up-time on a daily basis and have never had any problems at all.

Pricing @ PurgeHosting :

As a business owner, pricing is very important to me. Because of the great prices at PurgeHosting I am able to pass on the savings to my own customers and still offer a low price on hosting.

My customers are happy and I am happy. I recommend these guys to anyone in need of hosting. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions about my experience with them.

Edited by TweaK-

- by Aaron Creamer of brandstormmarketing.com on 02 Oct 2009:

I know him.. o.0

really? thats pretty cool i guess

We all know purgehosting is great. :o

Just one more reason to choose Purgehosting over the other leading brands of website hosting! Buy your domain today!

Haha, I love making ad quips like that. Sounds like customers are happy with purge. :o

well i love purgehosting im actually going to buy a domain soon when i finish my site its under construction at the moment

You do know that Ghoztcraft and Purgehosting are run by the same team right?

yes i knew that haha

Design By XGhozt | Hosting By PurgeHosting.com | © 2006-2009 Ghoztcraft.net

Uhm, just because XGhozt designed the skin doesn't mean he works for Purgehosting. If I use Purgehosting I can easily put they hosted my site, doesn't mean I'm on the Purgehosting team..

/fail

Uhm, just because XGhozt designed the skin doesn't mean he works for Purgehosting. If I use Purgehosting I can easily put they hosted my site, doesn't mean I'm on the Purgehosting team..

/fail

XGhozt does owns it made it from the ground up. I used to own a website thou them i must say not only was it a good hosting chris help me learn what i know now about web design. so i recommend it to anyone that need cheap hosting. and good service

It was established already that he owns it, but it couldn't have been concluded just by reading Ghoztcraft was hosted by it. But whatever :-/

Monki is right.

With no previous knowledge of Ghoztcraft, XGhozt and Purgehosting, by looking at "Hosting by PurgeHosting" you would not be able to come to the conclusion that XGhozt owns PurgeHosting.

THere is no cake

I smell spam. Ew, it's salty.

---Indeed, the cake is a lie.

As for concluding that XGhozt owns Purge, I really doubt you could get that simply from the message at the bottom of the skin. o.o

Yeah.

That's what I said two posts ago.

Edited by Rdy2Killz

Monki is right.

With no previous knowledge of Ghoztcraft, XGhozt and Purgehosting, by looking at "Hosting by PurgeHosting" you would not be able to come to the conclusion that XGhozt owns PurgeHosting.

QFT

I know, I was acknowledging it and reiterating it. I didn't want to just say "Yeah, what he said".

A thread about me ^..^

A thread about me ^..^

No, gtfo! Can't let them know it's you DUI. :3