Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Button Help

alright i have my site design made and its a dark design black, gray and right now i dont have buttons to take you to forums,about me, ect. All i have is the words forums, about me that redirect you to my forums can anyone lead me to a place to make buttons that are similar to ghoztcrafts cuz there look nice or just tell me how to get buttons like that

well check out my sitemy site there you go

Well a nice simple button you could make is a button 90x25 PX, make it a white to light gray gradient.

is there anyway to get these buttons cuz i really like these buttons buttons

with those buttons can i change the text?

You can either directly change it with Photoshop or use a memory-based editor such as ArtMoney. Otherwise, I don't see anyway to change it from the download site itself.

You can download the psd and modify them any way you wish.

You can either directly change it with Photoshop or use a memory-based editor such as ArtMoney. Otherwise, I don't see anyway to change it from the download site itself.

Wait, how are you supposed to modify an image with a memory editor like ArtMoney?

lol?

Wait, how are you supposed to modify an image with a memory editor like ArtMoney?

I don't know to much about ArtMoney besides the fact that it can edit text like that- but Viper can tell you all about it. :(

He's talking about editing a picture. Not memory.

I know, I never said anything about memory. I said memory-based... which means the program "remembers" the certain sprite that is a letter and can duplicate it in different ways. :(

We never mentioned anything memory related either. This isn't related to programming, or memory hacking what so ever. This is a graphical question.

I know that, but you said and quote:

He's talking about editing a picture. Not memory.

Which is why I said I never said anything about memory. I was talking about the type of photo editor ArtMoney was (Or at least I was lead to believe it was.) I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying because I am addressing a graphics question; I don't know why you thought I was talking about memory/hacking/programming. o.o I was talking about ArtMoney and it's type.

There are many different "types" of photo editors which use different aspects of the graphics and things to change them.

I fear we are going off topic since I think that his problem was fixed. Henceforth I won't post in this topic unless he has another question regarding buttons. :(

Edited by GhoztMan

I was talking about the type of photo editor ArtMoney was (Or at least I was lead to believe it was.) I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying because I am addressing a graphics question; I don't know why you thought I was talking about memory/hacking/programming. o.o I was talking about ArtMoney and it's type.

Artmoney is not an image editor :/ If you want to get technical about it, then yes it can edit an image, but only to a certain extent. It'd take far more work to use artmoney to edit a picture than to just use Photoshop.