Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

AVGN Reviews Castlevania Series

Hey guys. Im not sure how many of you like James Rolfe AKA Angry Video game nerd...but he just finished up on a great Series of reviews talking about the Greatness that is the Castlevania games (Up through the PSone)

Check em out if you haven't already. They are great. They are not in the same manner where he gets pissed. He actually did these showing his love for the series up until that point.

It's a 4 part Series. Just go here and Click AVGN http://www.gametrailers.com/screwattack

Edit: Also, for those that are fans of James Rolfe, he did a 3 part Back to the Future review/retrospective on the great trilogy of movies for Spike.com. The first video is especially cool for B2TF fans as he goes to some of the most famous filming spots used in the movie. Check them out here.

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?p=3155

Yeah, I've been following him for some time now. He's pretty funny.. thanks for the link!

lol nice posts.

Whats the deal? You takin a shot at me?

I just wanted to share since there isn't any topics on him, and his stuff is some of my fav to watch on the 'net.

lol nice posts.

I just wanted to share since there isn't any topics on him, and his stuff is some of my fav to watch on the 'net.

Eh, I think he just wanted to post and didn't have anything useful to say so he shot you down. Lol, whatever the reason I'm glad you brought him up because I haven't been keeping up with the AVGN for a while.

Edited by GhoztMan

lol nice posts.

Eh, I think he just wanted to post and didn't have anything useful to say so he shot you down. Lol, whatever the reason I'm glad you brought him up because I haven't been keeping up with the AVGN for a while.

That's good man! Glad you enjoyed.