Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Rally Hax

Rally Hax

Version: 1.0.0

Author: --

Category: 1.16.1

Screenshot:

Description:

Stand-alone rally point hack. It is also GPLed so it is open source

Rally Point Hax. This is an open source standalone rally point hack for the current 1.16.1 Starcraft version.

Should work with all mutli-hacks that don't already have rally point support.

Download The File

Submitted by Union1, on Nov 24 2009, 08:46 PM

Sorry for the noob question. But how do I inject it? Do I have to rename it to a .dll?

I have no idea. Thanks!

You inject with your favorite hack injector. load.exe, zloader.exe, etc.

Thx. But how?

In the ZIP there is a file called "rallypointhax". When I rename it to rallypointhax.dll it gives me an error message when I try to inject it (together with Oblivion and Panacea). Do I have to compile it?

Thanks!

Edited by YourMother

You don't rename it to .dll. Plus why are you injecting it with oblivion+I think panacea has its own rally hax.

Well I have tried to inject it with the zLoader - without renaming it. And it was not working (or I don't know what commands your hack is using - no readme).

And panacea has no rally point hack - blitzkrieg has one. But this is not working together with panacea.

So. How do you use it? With sc modders loader; together with Oblivion? A short "how to use" would be cool.

It is best used with a maphack. You click a building that you want to change the rallies of any you set the rallies as though they were your own building.

lol. nice. But I CAN'T USE IT.

I will try to inject it with sc modders loader. (You didn't answered my questions) oO

Maybe anyone else here have managed to keep this hack working can help me.

My question: how and whit which exact hacks you can inject this hack with what kind of loader? (Please don't say with any kind of multihack. Say: it works with oblivion, I load it with agentgods loader, and so on - THANKS).

You can use any loader. BWLoader, zLoader, InsectLoader, etc....

Doesn't Oblivion already have a rally hack? o.o

Oh yeah, that's what I was thinking. I remembered something about rally hacks...

You just drop this into the folder with the zLauncher.exe... right o.0

Panacea does have a rally point hack. T.T

Also has a get-your-account-closed feature, I love that one. :o

Love that feature right?

idk if i like this hack

I love the rally hack in Blitzkrieg: set ALL rally points of a player to one rally ponit (/rlist, /rally #). As far as I understand in Panacea you only set a rally-ponit of one building.

Sign in to follow this