Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

what to do

ok its black friday and im redesigning my room to be a techy computer room what should i buy to have a nice high tech room

Some geeky posters :)

please no spam this is a serious post. I want serious answers I'm thinking some gaming chairs, mini monitors hooked to my desktop, projector to make a big flatscreen computer screen i just need some good ideas i dont care how long it takes me to complete this project i have a second room to sleep in until this one is finished

.. :-/ If you wanted to get most of it done on Black Friday(tomorrow) you waited to long to start thinking about it.

no ive had this in mind for a week but i waited till black Friday to buy all the supplies i need so any ideas anything would be appreciated.

before ideas, do you have a limited budget so we know what kind of items would be feasible to make this work? Is there a specific price range you do not want to go over? With that we could maybe pick out specific items as well :).

The first thing that popped into my mind was a GOOD set of speakers. Second I have always like really big monitors, like 22" or something like that. Projectors can be nice, but are a little on the costly side. IF you want something big here is a 60" monitor for $1400 ($600 off): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16889005095. Unfortunately it does not have free shipping, but it is still fairly cheap for that size. The average 1080p projector is gonna be around to $2000 or above, but I don't know what yuo had in mind. I am sure there are others but my mind is blanking right now. Probably due to a lack of sleep for 3 weeks. If I think of anything else Ill post it. But if you do have a price range, please tell us.

Indeed a price range would be wonderful. I would also start with a nice set of speakers... or possibly a surround sound system.

You said maybe a game chair... my friend has one of These. The one he had was durable as shit and still works really well not to mention their comfortable

720p projector

Surround sound system that will blow your head off

without a limit on the price... you will get the best xD

Lol that chair looks pretty low. What if your stuff is on a desk...?

well the price range isnt a issue for me at the moment cuz i dont care how long this project takes it could take a full year for all i care i just want it to get done so anything is good and for black friday i got a projector that goes up to 150 inch hooked it to my computer got a gaming chair with speakers and a viberation pad i also bot 3 mini moniters and hooked them up to my computer and ran computer specs like the heat of my computer how much usage my computer is using ect. but i would still like more ideas if you have them

well the price range isnt a issue for me at the moment cuz i dont care how long this project takes it could take a full year for all i care i just want it to get done so anything is good and for black friday i got a projector that goes up to 150 inch hooked it to my computer got a gaming chair with speakers and a viberation pad i also bot 3 mini moniters and hooked them up to my computer and ran computer specs like the heat of my computer how much usage my computer is using ect. but i would still like more ideas if you have them

Pics.

Yeah that sounds pretty cool, get us some pics. Also if you don't have the nescessary cooling systems for all your tech stuff (comps that is) then it could get really hot in your room. I suggest getting some fans and upgrading your cooling system on your computer to something like this if you don't already have something like that.

Edited by GhoztMan

ill get pics up soon but with that projector would it run on my computer,xbox360,ps3,tv and any other appliance or does it just run certain things?