Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zar and Winkey meet . . . again.

Well Winkey and I got together again yesterday and we were planning on going climbing but there was ice on the cliff so we went shooting instead. We had a lot of fun and I am a better shot than winkey :P . At 100 yards I got dead center with a 22-250 rifle. We also shot a SKS rifle and a 38 pistol. It was lots of fun.

Zar:

image254.jpg

My target from 100 yards

image268vl.jpg

Dr.Winkey: (I laughed at his girly beanie haha!)

image265b.jpg

Winkey's target 100 yards

image267l.jpg

Too bad speedskater or Bounder didn't want to show up. We had an awesome time! You guys missed out!

Wait bounder's in Utah? and I think Winkey's hat is steezy

No, but he is only like 5 hours away :P .

Looks like you have war paint on your face Zar. ;o

Lol. Winkey was more precise but Zar was more accurate.

The true question is who would win in a firefight to the death!

You two need to work on grouping.. :P

where does bounder live?

In a very dark room with no windows and several hundred computer monitors attached to one supercomputer.

I think Winkey was the better shot... sure he never got dead center... BUT he did get all of the shots within the target area, where as Zar got a one out in bum fuck nowhere..... o.o (the target area is the big red box [to lazy to look at the pic again to tell the shape])

Edit: would you like to see what me and my brother did to a haji target :P ?

Looks like you have war paint on your face Zar. ;o

LOL! rofl

We both are pretty good shots. This was from 100 yards away and the target is only 12' X 12' which means there is a 1.047 inch target area. Grouping I think we did pretty good from that distance without a tripod to stabilize our movements and the fact that we got 6 shots within the 1.047 inch margin.

And yes one did get away from me because I coughed. :P I still got bullz eye! LOL! BOOM HEAD SHOT! teehee

yeah that was a good shot

actually zar... in that pic it looks like 2 got away from you :o

But i will admit that one shot was pretty nice. I just wish we had a good target range around here v_v

if you're desperate you can drive a few hours then shoot

Well.... i have a place at my dads friends house... but the problem is the grass REALLY needs to be mowed >.> its about chest high and its like 60 acres of nothingness.....

wow uh good luck mowing that

Haha nice shot :o ..I dun see teh war paint tho ;o

EDIT: Wait....yeh I do XD

War between a gun and a piece of paper... you definitely need war paint for that

You should've 'shopped out all the bad shots you made. Heh heh heh. Or maybe you 'shopped the one in the middle? :o Knowing you Zar...

excellent point ghoztman, and Winkey probably did much better but zar shopped them out ;o

:D I cant believe you posted those pics

it was tons of fun but next time i will beat you. and the hat was my sister-in-laws and my ears were cold ;)

no one was judging, so zar's bulls-eye was legit then

unfortunately yes his bulls eye was legit :D but at least mine wasn't scattered throughout the place.

wtf winkey... we never met up... not even after all these years :[ the only person i actually met up with was n8, but he flew all the way from canada and then a month later i went up there and terrorized canada with him :]

edit: btw, i would out shoot you both :D you missed out last week when we were shooting M-4's on 3 round burst and with a $1000 acog :]

Edited by Knwn