Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zar and Winkey meet . . . again.

edit: btw, i would out shoot you both :D you missed out last week when we were shooting M-4's on 3 round burst and with a $1000 acog :]

Oh wow *rolls eyes*

And wtf dude, you got the leet nearly illegal gas masks :(

shhh we don't get to play with guns often :D

how is it nearly illegal?

getimage.aspx.ID-137476.gif

As I just explained on myspace, it's frowned upon by the UN because it's unique design. In the event of an emergency, they want canisters to be of universal design so that you can share canisters with allies. With this design, you'd have to have the exact same model in order for the canisters to be compatible. It's great though becayse the weight of the whole thing is stuck right up against your face and doesn't stick out like crazy like the old ones.

I think the UN has no right saying what is illegal and what is not

ohhhh shit dude that looks awesome... i want links to buy......... and a price would be wonderful

I think the UN has no right saying what is illegal and what is not

lol, they kinda do... when the world decides something as a while i guess its important :D

ohhhh shit dude that looks awesome... i want links to buy......... and a price would be wonderful

plan on being involved on some chemical or biological warfare sometime soon? lol... its made by Avon and it is called the M50 but i couldnt find any prices for u

Knwn is back