Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Crazy Skittle's Kid

I noticed you buy your skittles at Big Lots....

T

TA

TAS

TAST

TASTE

TASTE T

TASTE TH

TASTE THE

TASTE THE R

TASTE THE RA

TASTE THE RAI

TASTE THE RAIN

TASTE THE RAINB

TASTE THE RAINBO

TASTE THE RAINBOW

TASTE THE RAINBOW.

TASTE THE RAINBOW

TASTE THE RAINBO

TASTE THE RAINB

TASTE THE RAIN

TASTE THE RAI

TASTE THE RA

TASTE THE R

TASTE THE

TASTE TH

TASTE T

TASTE

TAST

TAS

TA

T

So this is what dragooner has been up to..

I noticed you buy your skittles at Big Lots....

T

TA

TAS

TAST

TASTE

TASTE T

TASTE TH

TASTE THE

TASTE THE R

TASTE THE RA

TASTE THE RAI

TASTE THE RAIN

TASTE THE RAINB

TASTE THE RAINBO

TASTE THE RAINBOW

TASTE THE RAINBOW.

TASTE THE RAINBOW

TASTE THE RAINBO

TASTE THE RAINB

TASTE THE RAIN

TASTE THE RAI

TASTE THE RA

TASTE THE R

TASTE THE

TASTE TH

TASTE T

TASTE

TAST

TAS

TA

T

Wow proslasher wow

what a douche, coming from sonmone that is on drugs right nwo I can tell you that bich is fuckin playin you. He;'s trying to "act" like he is on some type of drug to seem "cool" any fuckn person on drugs is not "cool" (inclyuding myself) but when you have to PRETEND/ACT like your on drungs to be "cool" I would honestly say you are below the ones are actually are on them, first off...his speech would not be like it is if he was on something that would make him shake that much, 2. if he really was on something that would make him shake t hat much he wouldnt be able to talk at all. He's just some asian bitch trying to create a new meme.

I could create a more realistic video than that in 5 minutes, and all I would have to do is take a few shots for it come out better than that. ;D good nighty.

I am going to get some tropical skittles right now :(

yeah you do deserve it how long did it take you?

what a douche, coming from sonmone that is on drugs right nwo I can tell you that bich is fuckin playin you. He;'s trying to "act" like he is on some type of drug to seem "cool" any fuckn person on drugs is not "cool" (inclyuding myself) but when you have to PRETEND/ACT like your on drungs to be "cool" I would honestly say you are below the ones are actually are on them, first off...his speech would not be like it is if he was on something that would make him shake that much, 2. if he really was on something that would make him shake t hat much he wouldnt be able to talk at all. He's just some asian bitch trying to create a new meme.

I could create a more realistic video than that in 5 minutes, and all I would have to do is take a few shots for it come out better than that. ;D good nighty.

Lol QFT

whats QFT?

that's one I'd probably never use...

That's the only time I've used it. ;)

QFT, maybe for a text or conversation on AIM

He is not trying to act cool because he is taking "drugs" or is he trying to pretend he is taking drugs. This video is made for laughter and its not supposed to be serious.

Someone with the right IQ would realize that the shaking is due to the sugar contained in the skittles. Thus the video is just made for some bit of comedy.

Really. Would anyone really try a feeble attempt to pretend they are taking drugs by eating skittles and think they are cool for it?

The person that made that skittles video is someone who makes random comedy videos once in a while but he is mainly a youtube blogger, making rant videos, a couple video game vids (street fighter IV) and just bunch of random stuff. In the rants, he is not really pissed off but just having fun making rants and is really not THAT serious with the rant topics.

And this person who made the skittle vid is me. All your points are all about "me pretending to act cool cuz I am taking drugs or pretending to do so" which is completely wrong.

I don't give a flying fuck if you can make better video than that skittles video. Because sadly, I just don't care that much over a video that I made just for some laughter.

Go sodomize yourself with a retractable baton for a week. Thank you for your invalid opinion and have a nice life.

^_^

Did your parents watch that video? I bet they are real proud that their rainbow tasting son. ^_^

LOL IT WAS YOU WHO MADE THIS VIDEO YOU FUCK? Shit would not doub tanything less.....maybe promasser but Already know what he looks like. someone is getten mighty defensive....such big words oh no. xD

"Someone with the right IQ would realize that the shaking is due to the sugar contained in the skittles. Thus the video is just made for some bit of comedy."

Okay skittles may have a little bit more sugar than your average candy (skittles orgiginal has aboug 47 grams sugar....3 musketeers has about 40) but I dont care a flying fuck about how much is has...47.....thats not that much I could find a pie that has more sugar than that in 1 slice. Sugar at 47 grams per Total Server does not make you tweak out like that.

You can have fun thinkin ur tweakin out on something your not...its all good clean fun...but you must be aware you are making yourself look like you have a lower IQ then Leonaro DiCaprio on "Whats eating Gilbert grape" an so far as you are willing to accept that without debate than good luck to ya.

Just dont try to out debate a person who could rape you while on alcohol and all sorts of stuff backwards and expect to come out on top mmmmk?

Again I am just now realizing it was one of our own that honestly mad ethis shit shit L O TO THE FUCKING L. I just thought it was some random video soemone found,....I honestly did not know it was one of our own.....I love Ghoztcraft and I just dont talk random shit, and anyone thats been around here for a while knows it. So no hard feelings....didnt mean to upset you....I just suggest you stick to game reviews and not try to act like some asian kid high on "sugar coated skittles" mmmk? k. night night.

how sweet suteki loves GC