Sign in to follow this  

Douche Off

Yeah I know this is kinda old, but It is funny because everyone knows people like this. One of my Fav videos on CH for awhile now...

lol I show it to everyone. Seems like most people know a few of these dudes.

Douches WILD!

I think everyone I knew in school named Chad was a douche..lol (no offense to anyone named chad on GC)

A member of the male gender, a Chad is a person, typically named Chad, who goes to bars to pick up chicks. He usually accomplishes this by cockblocking other guys. A Chad can be identified by his appearance which usually consists of the following: mesh trucker hat, frosted hair, greasy spiked hair, polo shirt with the collar turned up, fake tan, ringer t-shirt two sizes too small, pants two sizes too small, wifebeater in public, and a light colored button-up shirt. Chad's also have spent time in a fraternity, will dance by themselves to attract attention, and typically drink light beer.

rofl That was hilarious.

Love how his score turns to "Pen 15" right before it ends.. XD

Edited by GhoztMan

ha ha Uh oh Speed. Yeah that is what's funny... like everyone I went to school with named Chad was like that.

I know a guy who's name isn't Chad, but he has a crazy spoiler on the back of his Honda Accord...lol So we always make fun of him.