Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Paranormal Activity

This subject might be a little old, but what are your guys thoughts about this movie? I just watched it today. I know some people here may not have watched it, so I guess some discussion might have to be kept to a minimum or censored. Anyways, whatever happened in the movie was kind of depressing.That is something that no one should have to go through. Any thoughts?

Edited by Protoman

I've truly never seen the movie because of the mixed reviews and based off the commercials and trailers I didn't know the plot of the movie

I've truly never seen the movie because of the mixed reviews and based off the commercials and trailers I didn't know the plot of the movie

The movie is pretty much about demon possession and how a girl is being followed by a demon and a man ticks it off, that is just the plot. I found it to be more sad than really scary, even though I was startled a little in some parts. lol. But yeah, it can be labeled as somewhat scary because it has the potential of being labeled as fact, whereas other have a false but scary pretense.