Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Spy Cameras

I Would like to set up a couple small un-noticable cameras around my house/front yard just to keep an eye on things i have bought 4 mini lcd moniters via usb cable i have 6 usb ports on my computer so im set there very helpful and i would like to set up the live feed from 4 cameras to thoes lcd moniters please i would like some help, tutorial on how to set all this up

What brand are these cameras? Do they come with any sort of software? If so you should be able to watch the feeds all on the same monitor, and just click whatever one you want to full screen. Most of these cameras come with some sort of software. If not you could go the ghetto way and download software meant for multiple webcams.

If they are USB it should just be a plug and play situation for the most part. Although, keep in mind that the longer the USB cable is, the less reliable the power/signal is after a certain amount of feet. So you may want to look into that. (I forgot the footage)

Secondly, I am not sure how old you are, but in certain states it is illegal to record people residing in your house without their knowledge. Now if it is family it is probably not a big deal, but if you are living with a girlfriend or something, it could become one.

i live with family and probably not gana be in the house just outside in front, back yard and i dont have the cameras bought yet but ill try to find 1 that has a movement function so i can just cycle back and forth.