Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

help

hey, bros & sises, i got a problem. ive recently made up my mind 2 play wow game but i dunno what class im gonna select for fun. would ya guys plz gimme some tips on which class is much easier for raising up its level? or do i have to buy some wow gold or simply find someone to power level my future charater?

Well I stopped playing in August, but I had a good time Leveling A Warlock and raiding with him although they do get messed with a lot every patch.

In the 3.2 patch Shammies were pretty damn powerful, but it might have changed in 3.3

I've always loved playing as casters, I personally prefer the mage they're fun to play around with and are needed for raids. They also do a lot of damage and you gotta love teleporting.

Warlocks are cool and are kinda in the same category as mages

Being an Arms Warrior in my opinion was very fun but wasn't really popular

Death Knights (if you have a lvl 55 or w/e) are always good to start out with fun raids and decent gear if you don't like current person

Holy priest are always need constantly and my friend was leveled just so his guild could have a healer. But if everyone dies it's your fault

lastly Shammies are over powerful, you can easily get up 10k armor on level 80 and can do a lot of damage also I wouldn't pay for power leveling some people are generous to do it for free and I never bought gold so I'm ignorant on the subject

Dude they have made it so easy to level you don't need to pay a power leveler. I actually hate people that do that shit.

Arms warriors are fun, but They got nerfed in 3.2 but again that might have changed in 3.3

yeah since there has been many expansions they want more people to get up to WOTLK so they can continue buying expansions and wasting time.

I will add that if you are gonna be a warlock, the Spell Rotation is tricky to get used to for raiding so you can pull out max DPS. It is not something for noobs, but hopefully by the time you are 80 you have figured that out.

you can always go to wowwiki.com it's a great website that has information and builds for your guys, helps you start out ext ext

Yeah true that. WoWwiki and WoWhead are invaluable resources. Also, if you are starting out download Questhelper add on. Shit will help you level faster...even though they have made it insanely easy to level nowadays.

I think you should be set now hahaha but Horde or Alliance? I hope you pick the right one