Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Year's Resolution(s)

I sensed a lack of New Year spirit in Ghoztcraft so I have made an official New Year's Resultion(s) topic. Feel free to post your resolution(s) and thoughts about the new year- whether it be about new video games coming out, current events, or things you might do.

Eg. I want to spend more time with my family. I can't wait for StarCraft II and Crysis 2! I have very high expectations for both. ;)

EDIT: I'm debating whether this should've been in General Discussion or if it's fine where it is. Mods - do your thing.

Edited by GhoztMan

My new years resolution is to make it through basic training over the summer without any injuries and get back in time for school >.>

I sensed a lack of New Year spirit in Ghoztcraft so I have made an official New Year's Resultion(s) topic. Feel free to post your resolution(s) and thoughts about the new year- whether it be about new video games coming out, current events, or things you might do.

Eg. I want to spend more time with my family. I can't wait for StarCraft II and Crysis 2! I have very high expectations for both. ;)

EDIT: I'm debating whether this should've been in General Discussion or if it's fine where it is. Mods - do your thing.

How about finish my logo?

:D

Mine is to be married.

Skate lower

This thread was about as action packed as my New Years Thread where I asked about peoples thoughts lol

Well we don't like you ;o

Mine:

Get my priorities straight.

As in; don't spend 0192830192831092 hours on the computer thinking you can finish homework from 9-12. Spend the time on the homework, and then whatever is left go on the computer.

Hmm, that resolution sounds all too familiar... :)

Edited by GhoztMan

LOL

It does.

But; it's like my 3rd year in a row that's been my resolution.

New years never works for me.