Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Free space

How do I get some more freespace on my C: drive?

I've tried Disk Cleanup; but it only comes up with 3000KB free space; while my computer has a capacity of 220 GB.

It's all used up by my parents watching Korean dramas and stuff... Even if we delete the stuff; not much of the memory goes away.

Help please?

Don't watch pronz??

Also make sure that you aren't running any programs that require a large swap file

Delete those videos then. And if the disc space isn't going back up after deleting them then obviously that's not what's taking up all your space. It also helps to defrag your drive.

Make sure you delete all your files in the recycling bin. If you are deleting vids and your space isn't coming back then you need to empty the recycle bin.

c:Program files:click on a folder go to properties and see how much space it takes up.... if it takes up a large ammount of space and you have no use... uninstall the program and or delete it. :ermm:

If you have money to spend you can purchase this: External hard drive

Yeah; I use CCleaner like every day...

It doesn't do much.

And I do empty my recycle bin...

I think my computer's retarded.

I was thinking of getting an external hard drive actually.

how much are you looking to spend on an external hard drive?

If you plan on getting an external hdd, don't waste your time with anything less than 500GB.

hence why i asked him how much he was looking at spending.... xD

but 50$ for a 250 thats not bad... last year my 80 costed me 50 >.<