Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Is The Point Of Clans!

I was in a clan before,but I quit because the leader( wanderer(L) )ditched me and went to World of Warcraft. Mabey thats why I'm not interested in clans,but could someone explain to me the use of them,or what they are for? :thanks:

Just for fun, and, to represent and get involved, its even more fun when you start a clan battle. This clan is dieing though, people just stay on the site and never play the games! lmao..

I would be playing but my damn starcraft iso isnt done downloading yet, when it is done ill be on a lot more.

so u can easily get together and have raid parties.

Partys eh... well I don't know about partys but some clans can be ****ers most of the time. Some can be nice like the time a clan bsed me but at the end they were mercyful and spared me, :o but they are still *****es >:(

yah, alot of clans can be real jack asses. ur best bet to get a good clan is make a good friend, then join his clan. that way even if they do bs you, ur friend (if good enough) will back you up.

i hate joining clans cause sometimes they ask you to play with them or do some stuff.

Edited by SHUK4KU

I wanna join this clan but I dont feel like Signing up at webpage.If Anyone wanna play some 2v2 or something Contact me on xfire(rpfrick) or Aim(motsballs).

there used to be more meaning in clans when starcraft was more active

i'm the leader of a clan that's clan channel died

but we are trying to ressurrect it

and i was almost always in the clan channel

the channel died because the owner of the chieftan bot left and went to his grandmothers for fuckign ever and infally came back after it died

I hate starcraft clans, because you have to change your nae >.<

i didn't

i started out normal person and didn't change then i stil didn't when i got to leader

i just kept a bot with the clan tag on it in the clan channel

i was the leader of a clan but it failed cause some one bsed me and made a hate clan behind my back and i diddent find out till it was to late and i was hacked and then no one belived me when i made a new account :o

I was the leader of my clan, but then using a WC3 hack i got account banned. but then we rebuilt my clan and it pwnz again :P

uh, whats the point of making a thread like this? LOL.

Im moving this thread since it in itself is pointless